Aa
A
A
Close
5378772 tn?1367127937
Vaginal Disharge with Pregnancy
From the time I started birth control, I have had a lot of extra vaginal disharge. With my pregnancy, I have noticed that I am having more and it has a bit more of a color to it. It is generally a light yellow/green color. I have been tested for all STDs and came back clean, I have been tested for vaginal infection and UTIs and everything came back negative. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this with their pregnancy and/or if this is a normal thing. I've brought it up with my OB and he says it's nothing to worry about, but I'd just like some comfirmation that someone else has experienced this.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The increased discharge could be due to physiological reasons like rise of hormone level (oestrogen) which is seen- during puberty, menstrual cycle, sexual excitement, pregnancy etc. It could be also seen in poor personal hygiene, non-infective cervical lesions, uterine prolapse, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, use of contraceptive pills, onset of vaginal infection or sexually transmitted disease etc. You should consult a gynecologist for internal examination and investigation to know the exact cause of it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne 36 weeks, ultrasound tomorr... Comment
2 hrs ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank