Vaginal Eczema Severe Itching
I have vaginal eczema and have been using hydrocortisone 0.5% ointment for the past week, which has helped get rid of dryness, redness and swelling... but I still have severe itching. It feels as though my pubic hairs are poking me and irritating the skin, causing it to get super itchy. So.. I shaved it and it felt ok for a little while, but a few hours later the itching got even worse than before. Now I can't get rid of the itching!! I tried using vaseline, which works temporarily for about 15 minutes. But I can't sleep at night because the itching is so bad, and I can't even leave the house because I'll have the urge to itch in public. PLEASE HELP ME :(
Have you thought of getting a prescription for a benadryl cream, or numbing agent (Lanocain type of thing)? Only thoughts I have. Shaving the pubic hair - such a bad idea - that itches growing back just on its own. Only did that once and I was squirming for days. Fortunately it does grow back so that irritation won't last forever.

Worth going back to the doctor and seeing what they can do.