Vaginal Gas and Fistula
I know that this sounds gross but if any of you out there have had this problem you know how embarrassing it can be.  I was told that I had a possible fistula between my colon and vagina. I went in for a test and my gyn inserted some blue dye into my rectum then a tampon in my vagina. I left the office and came back in 1 hour. She took out the tampon and there was no blue dye. So she said no fistula between the colon and vagina. So I went home and went to the bathroom. Well there was blue dye in my urine. So I went back into the office where they drew some urine with a catherer. There was blue tint to it. So she said that it was between my colon and bladder. So I went to the Cleveland Clinic and was checked and they could not find anything. They even did a coloscopy. I might mention that I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago and my bowel was snipped, but my problem did not start until about 5 years ago.
I don't know what my next step should be. It occurs out of the blue and I have no control over it. If I am sitting up in bed and have gas it is clearly coming from both ends. You know if you have regular gas you would at least have time to walk out of the room, but with this you don't. I want to hide from the world.
Please help me and guide me as what to do next. I am totally at a loss.
Thank you
You've got to keep pushing the docs.  There is one girl in my group that has fistula as a result of hysterectomy (over 12 yrs ago) and also has bladder issues. As I said, mine was from forceps.  Just keep plugging away at the docs..you have to be your own advocate.  When you do go to see someone bring a list of questions and symptoms and have your med records sent to them.  Do not leave the office until you are satisfied with all the answers!
I went thought the same thing. But I live in CA where we have alot of different hospitals. My first Doctor  I went to told me the samething that they could give me a bag on my side. That just didn't work for me. So I went to Cedars in LA. That doctor wanted to do the same thing. I said "nope thanks but no thanks".  I went to Stanford in Los Alto, CA I talked to a Dr. Andrews he tried to repair it 2x but it didn't work so he refered me to Dr. Solo. He fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!! We did the surgery and it worked. I didn't eat for 2 weeks so I wouldn't have anything trying to reopen it while it was healing. I do still pass a little gas from time to time mostly when I'm going to start my period. The vaginal area swells when you have your monthly. I hope my story helps.

I have had this problem for over 10 years.  It is so embarrassing as you have no control.  Ive had an MRI which showed nothing and also an endoscopy which again showed nothing.  The consultants just said it is one of those things when I mentioned the number of ladies with the same problem.This problem happens to me all day everday.  The wind that comes from my vagina also sometimes smells as if it should come from my back passage. Im at my wits end so if anyone please has any suggestions please let me know.  I am 47 with a daughter of 16. I had a natural birth but did tear.
So happy I've found this site. Only happens to me, so far, after I've been  lying in bed for awhile, and either turn over or start to get up, and without warning it happens and last a very long time; sometimes for at least 60 sec.!
I'm a very active woman, I work and I'm still very active.
Sorry, but i don't think that's common to all people with this problem!  Quite a few users have none of those, and I'll add myself to the list.  i am 27, no children, only mildy sexually active (once a month) and this happens mostly at night when i am laying in bed.  In fact, it wakes me up sometimes at night.  I thought it started because I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs.  stopped that, but the queefing didn't stop. Then it occurred to me.  I've had a mysterious yeast infection around the time all this started that hurt in a specific spot rather than itched.  My gyn told me it was yeast, and the antifungals (one oral, tube of cream topical) killed the pain during sed.  but then this weird queefing started.  This leads me to wonder.  Doesn't yeast (and yeast infection) cause gas?  That's why we put yeast in our bread, right, to make the bread rise and to put air bubbles in the bread?  So why can't a yeast infection in our bodies do the same thing?  I am going back to my gyn to get tested again.  

Maybe this will help those of you that have oderless vaginal gas, like me, so that it's probably not a fistula.  

The fact that the gas is odorless, on top of the fact that it occurs when people are motionless.  sitting all day, lying in bed, etc. leads me to believe that this air buildup is coming from within our own bodies, not pushed there externally, and not leaking from our rectum (because it would smell).  Yeast seems to fit almost exactly. Especially since i recently found out that yeast can present itself without itchiness.

Have you guys all tried to get tested for yeast infections?  and started taking/eating probiotics? They may need to give you an oral medication, so that it can work internally, rather than a topical cream, because that seems to work best externally at the opening.

Anyways, in case that helps anyone.
Just to sum it up... ODORLESS GAS, not sex related= YEAST INFECTION?  Can anyone report back on this?  I will once I see my gyn
Well goodness me!  So glad I've found this thread - please God some medical person will see this thread and really investigate this problem.  I have terrible vaginal gas have had 2 episodes of it happening in company - at work!  I've had to say "oops, sorry just farted - bit of a dicky tummy at the moment".  My biggest fear is it happening in front of a pupil (I work at a school) and word getting round that I'm the farty woman who runs the school shop!  I'd have to leave. I'm seeing the Dr on Monday (despite our lovely NHS in the UK it's a b!t(h trying to get an urgent appointment unless you're dying!) and having done loads of internet research have come up with a theory for my particular problem.  A previous poster mentioned her VG is worse after lunch - me too.  I have a job where I can't just absent myself to empty my bowels - receptionist (among other things) - although a quick wee is ok .. so I end up farting - this travels across and into my vagina and up to my vulva and clitoris.  I think my recurring bacterial vaginosis is caused by bacteria passing in the anal gas to the vagina - left untreated for the long period of time it takes to be seen by a Dr in this country, it leaves me sore and the discharge combined with the expelled gas from the vagina creates this monstrous sound.  I will offer my theory to the Dr and pray I don't get the brush off.  Good luck to all suffering with VG and thank you for posting on here, you've helped me immensely.
Have you considered that gas coming from your vagina may be from a food sensitivity.  I have food sensitivities that cause me to have gas and it can come out my vagina.  Just something to look into!
2.22.2012
What was the specific name of your surgery?  I've had "Varts" for almost a year now....and am so glad to hear there may be help out there.
Terry
Another thing I've noticed since this problem started is swelling that seems to start in the inner left buttock that almost pushes my left buttock down into my left thigh and vagina. I attributed the problem to adhesions. My massage therapist has asked me on more than one occasion if I had ever been diagnosed with an abscess in my buttock. I'm wondering if I might have a pilondal abscess and that the pressure might cause drainage and maybe an opening in the vagina. I'm having a colonoscopy next week so hopefully I'll get a chance to ask about this. I know that fistulas are usually associated with an abscess- was told by several gynecologists that I didn't have a Bartholin's abscess. I feel like the swelling also bulges into my sigmoid area and most likely causes me issues with incomplete evacuation. Anyway, something to think about, at least in my case.
Do you have children?  It could be a rectovaginal fistula.
I currently have a drain in to alleviate an abscess...I have had fistula since 2007.
Search Living with Obstetric Fistula on that social media site.  It is only for women who suffer fistula.
To all
I'm so glad I have found this site. I'm 41, married with no children. I had gas coming out from my vagina a couple of times when standing up from my chair at my workplace. It was so embarrasing. I wanted to ask if anyone has found out any practical ways to "reduce" or "block" this sound. Are tampons or napkins effective?
I know your post was in 2010 but I'm having a similar problem, however, for a different reason.  I have crohn's disease and developed rectal abscess that was drained.  During the procedure, surgeon noticed ano-vaginal fistula.  I'd complained of "passing gas from vagina" 2 years ago to Primary Care Physician.  She does annual pap smear, however, she didn't visualize deformity and brushed it off.  I also brushed it off trusting that she knew what she was talking about.  11/18/1012 developed rectal abscess that required surgery.  During surgery fistula was discovered but no attempt was made to repair.  I had a Cat Scan of pelvis today.  The test did not uncover fistula in spite of persistent symptoms.  Do you know what test is the most efficient at discovering fistula?
OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE I AM ALSO HAVING SAME PROBLEMS HYSTEROCTOMY 18 TRS AGO THEY HAVE TESTED EVERYTHING ON ME AND NOTHING, i feel your pain i this
Thank you all for sharing your stories.  After reading through most of your comments I have summized that there are many things that cause varts.  In my specific case I think mine is hormonally related: I am a 48 year old who has never given birth.  I have been taking BCP since the age of 18.  When I stopped taking BCP 2-months ago that is when I started experiencing varts.  I have no discharge or smell associated with my varts. I assume that I am also pre-menapausal as well.  My varts are worse when I first sit up in the morning after sleeping all night.  I am going to self-monitor my situation at this time.
did you ever wite to dr. OZ or the Doctors show about this if so  any answers?
I'm 52 years old and I have had three children the youngest is 16.
I have had thyroid cancer and i'm currently on synthroid medicine .
The last couple of days I have been experiencing  hot air coming from my
vaginal area. It is not like passing gas, has no sound or ordor.
has any one experience this at all. I'v read the reviews but no one mentions that they have hot air coming out.  
i'm pretty sure that it has to do with giving birth..i had a baby to months ago and recently i started having this problem never had it before..t's kinda of weird feeling but what can i do??!!hopefully it's gona go away..if not as long as it doesn't hurt or smell funny i'm not planing to go to the doct for this...
It is interesting that Western doctors aren't so familiar with this uterus gas, but in Asian countries it is very well known situation for women. I was actually told by a acupuncturist that this uterus gas is not diagnosable by ultrasound or any other Western standard test but by traditional massagist and/or doctors who practices traditional Asian medicine. I have this problem and been told that it is due to my two surgical procedures including one C-section. So, I had a session of a special gas out from my uterus massage which is actually pretty simple, and after that I felt much better. They said I should have this massage for once in a year, and it should be normal.  
I agree with Juliana_gb on Aug., 8 in the comment above me.  It is really interesting that Western doctors aren't so familiar with this uterus gas.  Mine isn't uterus gas, though, because I had had a hysterectomy 12 years ago.  I don't have insurance so I can't get all these procedures to investigate my problem.  But, I know in my mind that I have a fistula.  I have done my own tests such as putting the tampon in the vagina and rushing a dye of blue food coloring and water from a turkey baster into my rectum.  Actually a gynecologist had recommended this and I followed his advice.  But, when it came time for him to be interested in my results, he again started foo-fooing my idea that I have a fistula in the vagina.  He has dropped me because I sent a letter to him and his staff saying he doesn't seem to have patience with me to take the time to listen to me.  The good thing is that I have kept my results of the tampons, sealed in small plastic bags.  Now, two weeks ago when I had a night of extreme pain when my rectum was filling (yet not voiding!), I decided to put a tampon in my vagina to test my fistula theory again.  When I woke up 3.5 hours later, I saw a pin-head size yellowish stain on the side of the tampon.  Then I decided to look a the tampons from last April in the plastic bags.  Two of them had the stain at the same place as I had 2 weeks ago.  

Now, I am back to thinking (after a few doctors at low income clinics have told me more or less that I was hallucinating on this idea of a fistula) that I do have a fistula and that this pain is when it gets infected.  I am able to stop the extreme pain by dropping some colloidal silver down there.  Colloidal silver is an anti-biotic.  Also, I want to say, that when I let gas rectally, it is also accompanied by a light, light brown or tan stain on my pad I wear because of some urinary stress incontinence.

My conclusion is that many doctors don't know about fistulas.  They must not realize this is more common than they wish it was.  Or, maybe it's possible they just don't want to get involved.  One nurse even told me it is common for all sorts of stuff to come out of the vagina.  I am now 64 years old.  My thought is that maybe even nurses think it is normal to leak gas or even a bit of poop out of the vagina after menopause.

Sorry this is getting so long.  Also, if this is something I just have to live with because I can't find a doctor who wants to deal with it, how do I deal with it?  I have started taking a probiotic capsule daily.  I have discovered that a bit of tea tree oil applied down there causes the pain to go away so I can fall asleep night.  I have a part-time driving job and when I let gas while driving, this sometimes turns into what I see as an infection.  So, my plan is to just take along the colloidal silver when I'm on the road to combat any infections.  I also wonder to myself:  Do men get fistulas maybe connecting the rectum to the urethra or something and being men, are they respected more for their health ordeals than women.  Why do so many women have this issue and so many doctors give them the run around about it?
I am so glad I found this! I have been researching for 3 months as to what in the heck is going on with me. It started out feeling like a hemorroid and so I got prep H and then went to the Dr. because then there was this pain in my vagina and it swelled up to the size of a golf ball and was there for about a month and a half and finally opened up and drained about 3 weeks ago, so I thought Bartholan cyst and he gave me antibiotics and then I got a freaking yeast infection and had two rounds of diflucan. Now I am still in pain and having a yellowish/orange sometimes chunky discharge that smells like yeast. When I had my period I was glad that I could finally use tampons again, but then it was like an air lock when I would remove them. I only have the gas thing when I wake up and it doesn't have an odor. I call my Dr's office and the nurse will call me back and I have seen the Dr. two times about this and while I like him and he delivered my little girl it's like it doesn't matter to him. Cut back the caffeine, get some exercise...Really?!?!? Really??!?! My husband and I actually had sex the other night after nearly 3 months and while I am sore, it felt good to have that intimacy again. I am 39 years old and I have a 2 1/2 year old via C-Section. I just want to cry!
Hi I am 48 and have had 4 children vaginally. I have had a problem with passing gas vaginally for years. It is getting worse now as I will be walking and it will escape and make noise and continue as I walk. It is horrible! I have had a rectocelle procedure in 2001 when I had a hysterectomy due to it's falling. I am due to have a cystocelle and wish they could fix me completely.The problem is that I had open heart surgery due to trauma from my ex and I believe it caused me to loose all muscle tone in the pelvic region. I don't know if it's because I flatlined for a while during the surgery or if it is from lack of exercise because I was in soo much pain that I could barely walk from bed to bathroom for a year. Anyone know if vaginal rejuvenation would help? I now have "varting" sounds when having sex which is so embarrassing!
It is very interesting reading all these comments.  I have had problems with this since menopause over the last several years.  I have talked to my doctor about it and she suggested that I douche with 1/2 hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 water.  She says that HPO3 is the same pH as the vagina and will not hurt to do it.  When I do douche with it, it does stop the problem.  I suspect that the problem is caused by some of the flora in the vagina that create gas and that my flora has changed somewhat with menopause.  Like many of you, I sure would like a permanent fix and mine does occur usually after sitting for awhile and often in concert with abdominal gas.  It is orderless and loud and embarrasing, but then I douche and the problem goes away for several weeks and now once I get an inkling that it is starting again, I douche and it goes away.   Good luck ladies.  I hope this works for you.
Your situation sounds just like mine. Being your post was from a while ago I was wondering how you have made out etc... Is it gone? Better? Did you have surgery? I haven't had this very long but enough to do research & find this website. Thank you.
Ladies, so glad I found you all. I am 68 and this started for me in the last few months.  Very loud "varts" in accord with abdominal air.  No smell.  Always in the evening and yes, after I have been sitting for a while.  I have had no diet changes.  Don't eat soy product and haven't mentioned to my dr.  It's very alarming and for  while thought I was nuts.  At least I'm not nuts.....or alone.  I will ck back here if Iearn anything
All I know is mine have become so frequent at work after sitting and i have to stand up to talk to a guest, that I am going to start wearing a tampon everyday to stop it. If I cant stop it from happening I will just put a plug in it!!
did anyone every hear or get a response back from "The Doctors"
It's good to know we are not alone.  i can't believe the medical field is not posting research on this.
I experience mostly during pms, previous before my period. as many stated this has nothing to do with sex or having just gave birth, my children are adults.  i have experienced this for at least 2 years. thanks to all.
I have experienced passing vaginal gas for several years now. I am 45 and have given vaginal birth twice. Both my children are adults now so I know it has nothing to do with giving birth. I still have regular periods so I know it's not due to menopause either.  I don't remember when I first noticed the varting but it was just an occasional thing. As the years have gone by, it has become more frequent. There has never been an odor nor have I ever noticed any discharge.  I can go long periods of time without passing any vaginal gas and then it just appears out of nowhere. Now that I know this is an issue with several women, I will pay closer attention to see if I can find a pattern (a change in diet, exercise, my menstrual cycle, bloating, etc.) I always wondered if anyone else experience the same thing. Just not something you ask a friend or co-worker "Hey do ever pass vaginal gas?" The worst part is that you have no control over it. At times it is loud and last a very long time. I can walk a long distance and it will just keep coming out with every step I take. I am so glad to have found this site. I will not be making an appointment to go see my GYN in the near future just for this but I will be sure to bring it up at my next visit.
I am 53 and have experienced air passing vaginally.
It is hard to tell if it is sexually related or due to times of inactivity, as it has occurred at least once after intimacy, and more so after sitting either at work or at home, maybe only five times over the past three years.  But... that is five times too many!
As far as KY jelly, I prefer organic coconut oil. A little goes a long way! Natural and chemical free.

vartingnotalone
ok so this has never been a problem with any other men i have slept with but with my current bf of almost three years i have never been able to enjoy sex fully becuase everytime i have a sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen. i can only describe it as feeling like menstrul cramps. i am pretty much cringing everytime we have sex. can anybody tell me what the possibly could be? and does it have anything to do with this topic?
I am turning 50, but still getting cycles regularly.   I had one vaginal birth 22 yrs ago.  I pretty much eat the same thing every day so variations in diet don’t seem to be a trigger for me.   I'm 5'6" - 110 and very active. It started a few years ago once and while, but is increasing in frequency and loudness.   There is no odor or discharge.    It does seem to occur just before and during my cycle.   I read all of the very helpful posts on this page (thank you!) and tried a few of the yeast remedies with coconut oil etc. but no change.  Like many on this board, mine only occurs (so far) at work while sitting for a while and then standing up.

I work at home often at the kitchen table but it does not happen.   So at work I started to take notice of the way I was sitting at my desk.    I have a common office chair with arm rests that is adjustable for height and rolls on wheels.   I have a significant back support pillow that sort of pushes my bottom forward.   I noticed that when I'm deeply involved in what I'm doing on the computer, I scoot my bottom up closer to the edge of the chair and the back of my thighs hug over the front edge of the chair.   When I really paid attention, I could  actually feel the air or the openness of my vagina in that position.   Because it was only after I was in that position that I would stand up and it would happen.   So I lowered my chair to the lowest setting and removed the back support and it has not happened since.   It took some getting used to sitting that way, but I notice like this, my back is all the way to the back of the chair and my feet are flat on the floor.   There is no opportunity for air to get in.  I try to stay mindful of how I am sitting.  But I made this realization just as my cycle was ending.     I can only wait until my cycle begins again to report if this method works or not.  I will report back.  
I am reporting back and this time (this cycle) I practiced being mindful of how I was sitting and kept my chair low with no back pillows and I had no vaginal air release at the office.    I had one brief incident (at home this time) when I got up to walk into the kitchen.   I stopped in my tracks and realized I had just been sitting very slouched down into the chair with my feet up on the ottomon - almost sitting on my back.  So I'm going to keep this practice as long as it works.  Maybe some folks on this page can try it and weigh in?  
Hi everyone,

There seem to be all sorts of things that could be a possibility to contributing to this issue.  I was just doing some yoga type exercises with my 13 year old daughter and started laughing at her farting away next to me( she was laughing too)Found out all this wind she has is coming from her vagina and not her butt so decided to Google it.  At this stage she thinks it hilarious and so did I but as I can see it could be quite an issue for her.  I will see what else I can find out about it but I am wondering if it does have something to do with her posture.  She has quite a sway back and I know she needs some action taken on her overall core strength and posture.  She has recently (last six months) got her periods and would say she has been varting for about a year.  She said it occurs when she is lying in bed with her legs crossed ( as you would a child on the mat at school) not a posture many of us would do and when she is doing types of exercise like backward rolls or anything kind of upside down.  Tonight she was sucking her stomach in and out quite fast and strong and was even making the varting happen but said it usually just comes out and can't stop it.  Was a big joke but I can so see how this is not going to be soon for her.  
So there isn't any exact cause that I can see from reading many posts but the only thing that can be related in her case would be hormonal and posture, diet hasn't changed, not sexually active, children, operations etc.
Hope this is of a small bit of help. Sorry have no answers on making it stop at this stage.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the info....will investigate further as surgery should always be the last resort!
I'm 46 and started experiencing vaginal gas after an episode of diverticulitis a few months ago. My woman doctor doesn't seem to have a clue about this problem and it's very embarassing when it happens and there are people around you! I will try and notice my position when sitting but in my case, I've also noticed that it seems to occur more frequently around my period or when my bladder is full. Thanks for sharing this issue, glad to see I'm not alone with this problem and will definitely follow up with this forum in case a miracle solution is found!
wow...me too.  When I realized that it was a problem, I mentioned it to my gyn and she too looked at me like I was crazy.  So I just thought it would go away the way it came.  It stopped for a few years, then just recently when I was on a new job, my boss called me over.  I bent over so he could whisper something in my ear, when I stood up to walk away, the noise/gas bubbles just went  off.  He slipped and said "what da *** was"...then he caught his self and I guess he did not want to embarrass me.  I was already embarrassed.  I said nothing, did not know whet to say.  My office is small, very small and quiet.  Lord please help me.
I am so with Betty on this.  No sex, no pain, no warning. Sitting...when I stand it goes off.  If I bend over and stand up straight, it goes off.  Shoulder stand in yoga, when I come back down, it goes off.  Although, when I do a shoulder stand, I do feel (not painful at all) air pressure like light gas in my vagina, so I do not do that pose.  It does not hurt at all, I just cant control it and the sound is loud and I do not know how long it will last.  I also try not to stand up too quickly, not that It would stop it, but....
thanks ladies so much for the post.  I feel somewhat comfortable that I am not alone and it is not something that I did.  I do not like saying excuse me, b/cuz I did nothing.  I just don't know what to say.  I will continue to pray and ask God to guide me.  I do thank God that He has already made provisions for this situation.
Have you figured anything out yet?  Sounds like it's so unpredictable.  I'm having more issues rectally, but I have had a couple of instances where it started rectally and kind of radiated to the vaginal area like air bubbles.  I'm terrified it will happen in public!!  I NEVER used to fart much less vart very often at all.  I'm so perplexed.
I too am so thankful to have found this website. I am 38, have had 3 vaginal births and I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. I noticed this condition just after I fell pregnant and for me it seems to happen when I am extremely gassy and try to hold in a rectal fart, it then escapes in a 'bubbly' sounding fashion from my vagina. Unfortunately it does have an odour and is uncontrollable and extremely embarrassing. I have been to my GP who said I didn't have a rectal fistula however due to the nature of when mine occur I am inclined to think I must have a small one. I'm going to try the home test of putting a tampon in my vagina and a coloured food dye up the back passage and see if there is any leakage. Another thing i will do is keep a food diary To see what foods are triggering excessive gass. It's very distressing and I can't believe after 10 years of women posting on this site that there are still no conclusive answers. Will post my home test results as they come to hand.
Thankfully, shortly after this started to be a problem for me, I was laid off from my office position.  I think I would have ended up quitting due to embarrassment eventually.  Now I'm seeing a gastro dr and my gyne and have had MRI's to check for fistula.  Nothing showing up so now they want to do a dye study to see if anything leaks from colon to vagina.  I'm just about ready to only go out to noisy places and stop going to doctors.  
I'm so happy to see that other people have this because my drs looked at me like I had two heads when I mentioned it!
Hi. I put a post on in2012. I previously had tests and as no problem could be found I was told it was just one of those things. I have continued to have had problems everyday so today plunked up the courage to go back to my gp. She has today fitted me with a pessary ring before she refers me to a specialist. Has anyone else had one of these rings fitted and did it work.
i was born with out a working rectum, i had to where a bag on the side of me until i was 2, ill be 26 soon. i have air coming through my vagina, the cause they think could be. i have a pin hole size between the vagina wall and rectum wall. due to my walls are touching because i have grown. still waiting though for that appointment to be made. ***@****  if you have any questions. and maybe i could be useful.  but you could ask if you're walls could be causing this. Best Of Luck. Im on here, looking for solutions aswell. due to why i sound like im farting from my vagina, just doing normal things.. and not having sex.  or when im sitting down, i feel an air bubble down there. and its very awkward!
The loudest farts for me is after drinking a lot of milk and during my period when it's heavy. There's a way around the milk thing, however, I just deal with the fart fireworks during my period. It's a bodily function that makes me laugh sometimes. The slip of the fart happens to everyone every now and then. Accept it for what it is. I'm not the type to intentionally try to push one or more out when it's inappropriate to do so. One of the things you can do when you are in control of your gas is to go to the bathroom. Perfect place to get the gas out if you need to. Or if you're in a crowd of people and it's loud, etc. People need not be so uptight about passing gas. We can't hold it in all of the time, especially if you have a sneeze fart or something. Embrace the music your body makes; everyone's bodies makes. I'm just saying...
Yes. My boyfriend was in stitches when a vag fart occurred during sex. It's just air getting trapped. It actually killed the sex mood, but oh well, could have been worse. He didn't seem to care.
Can be awkward, but nothing to be ashamed of. Air can get trapped in your vag during sex. I have a sense a humor where I won't let that kind of thing embarrass me. It just happens sometimes. If guys could do that, that would be a different story. If the guy is grossed out by it, then he's not good enough for you.
I have a problem with passing gas and urinating at the same time. I have to do tons of laundry.