Vaginal Inside Bruising
Hey,

My girlfriend and I have been sexually active since the first day we met...having sex every night, multiple times a day and share an extremely intimate strong relationship.

We both love and enjoy sex just as equally but lately for the past weeks or so sex seems to be nothing but pain to her and it has taken a weird change to what sex used to be for us.

At the same time, 90% of the time since then she claims she does not have any feelings or "it doesn't feel good anymore"

We love each other just as much, are as attracted to each other as we first were and have both come to terms that it has nothing to do with us; something happened in the depths of heaven that def must have caused this.

Depending on the position, either she does not feel ANYTHING or its really bad lower abdominal pain.

Using proper terms here, when I am behind her...as she is on all fours, we like to go harder and faster...Since we started doing this [ruffer then usual]  it has appeared that that is when the source of this problem started happening.

I had already bruised her labia by not aiming correctly a few months ago.

She complains about a really harsh lower stomach pain that will almost prevent her from walking afterwords.

Before we go any further, she does easely bruise in general and yes, I have done my homework and researched online [ended up on this wonderful site] and realized that as I thought, reading similar stories I believe that I have really, badly bruised her by going too deep and hard.

Did I actually  bruise her? How long would it take to heal? Why doesn't sex feel good anymore, is it because of the bruising? Could the vagina actually get so irritated and bruised that it will actually prevent one from having any feelings whatsoever inside?

I am just a really caring boyfriend that wants his babe to enjoy sex again just as much as I still do, its only fair.

Thank you!
Im REALLY hoping that your account is still active, because im having the same issue. if you still get on this, please tell me what happened. Im pretty worried :/