Vaginal Irritation due to depilatory cream
Last night I used NAIR Depilatory cream along my bikini line and it dripped to my vaginal area. Because of this, my labia is extremely red & irritated and burns constantly (even though I was quick to wash it off as soon as it dripped!)It burns even more when I urinate.

Is there an over the counter remedy to soothe the area? I'm in major discomfort! Thanks!
I would say using a cold wash cloth could help alleviate some discomfort... it is a chemical burn and all first aid advises against putting any salve or ointment on it, but I would think pure aloe might be ok... make sure it is pure aloe, with no alcohol or vaseline in it.

I have aloe plant in my home, if you do also, breaking off a leaf and squeezing some of it out and applying it should help.
I did the SAME thing a few weeks back.. and NOTHING helped.. (sorry!) It finally went away.. oh and it hurt when I pee'd! SO, I wiped with wet wipes (I have little ones at home - so I had some) but a cold washcloth sounds like it would work at least for temporary relief.
pure aloe is watery and doesn't hold in heat... that's why suggested that... sorry i can't help
This happened to me! Use the cold wet cloths, a little aloe's okay, but that tends to keep heat in. My EMT friend told me not to use aloe for any type of burn- it only gives the illusion of soothing. the pain will eventually go away...ouch...I'm sorry this happened to you. Good luck!
it happened to me, too- but after a couple times of using it on that area the irritation doesn't happen anymore- and if it does it only lasts an hour tops....and i have a nice smooth puss hehe- been using it for over a year now on that area and no long-term effects....am looking for info on any possible ones, tho