Vaginal Irritation without Diagnosis
Hello!
For the last four months, I've had problems with vaginal itching and burning (severe burning with sex especially, even though there is plenty of lubrication).  It started with a bad yeast infection which was treated with Diflucan, but after treatment, symptoms didn't go away, yet there was no yeast found in my pap.  Neither was there any BV, or Trich.  I also tested for Herpes and Syphillis, and had a biopsy done because I had some small, mysterious bumps pop up on my vulva and inside of my vagina (the results were negative for HPV).  One nurse practitioner said that I had a lot of lactobacillus and recommended douching with baking soda, but then a gyno I saw shortly after said that it's bad to ****** and that there's no such thing as lactobacillus overgrowth.

Just a month ago or so, I noticed blisters in my mouth and a white coating on my tongue.  A doctor diagnosed me with oral thrush, for which I have been taking Ketaconazole for.  I still have negative results for yeast in my pap, and the meds for the oral thrush don't seem to make a difference with my vaginal symptoms (my mouth seems to be slowly recovering).  

Does anyone know what could be going on?  I've read about Vulvodynia, but seem skeptical until everything else possible is ruled out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
An autoimmune disease called Behcet's Syndrome's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing inflammation, then later, vaginal sores, cuts, fissures, or folliculitis in grown hairs.Other symptoms develop weeks to years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. It is important you see a doctor who know's enough to help you. Ask them about Behcet's Syndrome, if they don't know enough to tell you what it is, they won't be able to tell you if you have it or not. You can also contact the free American Behcet's Disease Website for much more information. Behcet's is not contagious and it doesn't run in families. It is commonely triggered by strep throat, food poisoing or other infectionsor for unknown reasons that have permenitally damaged the immune system. Stress, injury, common illnesses, and genital to gential contact are common causes for later flares. People with illness need to rest more often and take better care of themselves. Even then, they will need medicine and a good doctor to stay well. Some common symptoms are chronic yeast infections, bowel, or bladder inflammaton, later arthritis, chronic fatique, muscle pain, and eventually eye inflammation and central nervous system symptoms.