Vaginal Itching
Hi, ive been having a problem for a few months now, i have been to 5 different obgyn's to find out why this is happening. I have severe vaginal itching, I have been tested for all STD's, and for a yeast infection. all negitive. then i changed all my undies and clothes to loose fitting and 100% cotton undies ( or none at all on) and i still cant stop itching, i stopped haveing sex, use cetafil to clease or just water at times. i have to literally walk around with an ice pack between my legs to sleep, and stop the itch...help me...should i see a dermatologist???
Two Words: lichen sclerosus.  
Good luck ladies.
I had several of these same problems, my doctor said it had to do with the fact that after menopause you do not produce enough estrogen. She gave me some estrogen creme to use for 2 weeks. However, I got home and still had this horrible itch, if I scratched one more time I would have had to go to emergency. Anyway, I again called the doctor and she prescribed the following: Clobetasol Propionate creme (which worked immediately) I put on before I drove home and it immediately took the itch away. She also prescribed Hydroxyzine pills to take 3 times a day. I will say I have been itch free since I started the creme and pills 4 days ago.  Hope this will help others I was at my wits end.  All tests came out negative, so I assume it is the last of estrogen. I guess I will find out after I quit taking the estrogen in 2 weeks. But ladies the other stuff works to take the ITCH AWAY!!!
im 7 months pregnant and std free. I dont have a vag infection and im severely itchy on the inside of my skin and i dont know what it is. Although im thinking that since i was out in the night for canada day that i got eaten alive by mosquitos and one bit me down there and theres nothing i can do. Im afraid to go out in public cuz of how itchy i am and ppl will think i have stds or something. I dont have transportation to get to a walk in clinic, and i cant set up an earlier ob/gyn apt as mine tends to take too long just to return a phone call. Or doesnt at all. Any suggestions? Please help! Im bitching at everyone cuz of how itchy i am .
I've had this itching for about 5 days now. It started off fine but not it is not tolerable. It itches so much! I don't have discharge and it doesn't smell. It just itches. I try not to scratch it. But that doesn't help. I do cross-country. So I run a lot and after I run it's gets really bad. I live with my dad and I am only 15 so I cant go to a doctor. I am going to go to target to soon to buy vagisil. HELP! PLEASE!
I have suffered massive itching for about 8 mos.  I went to the ob and she prescribed the hormone creme which did not work.  The itching increased and after spending an entire night up itching myself (having to go to work the next day) I went to urgent care who said I had a yeast infection.  I was prescribed 2 types of antibiotics and the nystatin ointment.  Well the infection went away but the itching did not!   Soooo frustrating, so I took the advise of someone here on this page and tried the Benedryl allergy pills , i took 2 of them and purchased the over the counter Cortazone 10 creme for eczema, and it WORKED!!  Evidently I had the eczema.....rash is almost gone and the itching in minimal......hope this advise helps!!!
i have been having rashes from two months, and it burns and i get an itchy sensation! please suggest which cream should i use? im 18!
I am going through the same exact problem with the itching down there. Like you said, it feels like something is crawling. I have been tested and everything is negative. I don't know if it's something that I'm eating that's causing the itch.  How about you? Did you find out what it was that was causing all the itching?
I have been having all the symptoms going on two years and when it happened there was a series of events in order i think high stress from finding a new job then from the new job my employer is mean and unfair and doesnt care cause im replacable.  then my bf moved in for the wrong reason(that is now resolved) my dad got really sick and flatlined twice thts still going on.  I stopped drinking completely when I used to three four times a week.  (u would think i would have started)  I was eating very pourly due to graveyard and fast food no water. I moved into a new house too when it started and the water there irritated my skin so bad.  hard water yes.  soooo i still have it and I have been to five different doctors who treat me w a yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis.  which i do not and never had before. i have no stds. My PH is just so off from all of the occurences in the last two years that it takes time to get back to normal.  I did try a all vegetable diet for 6 weeks and I felt sooooooo good, no more itching and no more feeling bad.  AS SOON as I added bread and pasta and processed meat into my diet all of came back worse.  soooo I am doing a master cleanse now. i also started using condoms w bf.   I mean this is making me crazy and just me posting on this site shows.  The worst part of the whole situation is the doctors tell us we are normal when clearly we wouldnt be at the doctor in the first place if "ITCHING"  was normal for us.  i am beginning to think be as bad as politicans just want there new patient money and dont want to do testing to help there patients.  the last dr laughed at me with her nurse practitioner outside my door.  yeah humiliate the patient.  sooooo  mastercleanse. vegetables. apple cider vinegar.  if that doesnt work i am traveling to a dr out of town who i saw years ago.  ill repost in 6 weeks and let you know if my cleansing works oh and that means no alcohol or wine too.  
i have been  feeling some pain lately and im red and sore down there i also have a small white discharge please HELP
I tried a bleach bath and it worked... Ive been through what you have gone through over and over..  even all vegetable diet.. have you asked to be tested for group b strep.. look up non pregnant... symptomatic gbs... 1 in 100,000 get it could be that... I am one of them.. I get all 3 yeast, b.v., and gbs.. all treated different.. Definetly think this is a lifestyle stress change and our immune systems weaker.. obviously shows if we get better when we change our diet.. that isn't coincidence
Also group b strep a lot of gynos do not believe that you can have symptomatic gbs.. Do any of you get sore red and achy in pelvic area besides itching.. It could be this.. The only antibiotic to work is penicillin.. others wont kick the strep infection.  Something to bring up if all else fails. They will see on the lab abnormal amount of gbs .. everyone has it . It can grow out of control.  They have to test for it specifically.. But hope this helps someone this is frustrating and affects your whole life..
I'm the scratcher, who wants to murder the itch!!! Itching for years but now is over the top!!!!!! I'm only thirty two years old, NEGATIVE for all std's exams, Never experienced infections; I've tried monistat, changing pads, tampons, no undies all day long, air the vagina during night time, taking three showers daily, cold wet rag, vaseline non-scented, baby oil, lotion, detergent has been changed, you name it, I've done it, relief for a few hours and then it comes back. OH, I forgot to mention, I also tried Colgate paste! I will do anything to take it away!!!  I've talked to my OB about the itch, my lips are scared, I'm embarrased to have sex with my spouse. The itch is now going from the front of the vagina, to the inside, and back to my butt cheeks. It had started at the bikini line very dry, then folding edge of the outside lip dry and itch, now is going back to the butt cheeks....I'M SCREAMING FOR HELP!!!!!!!! I can't sleep, I don't want to go out much anymore, the itch keeps me up at nights, and is controlling my every move.
Buy oral anti fungal capsules. These are one off doses. Take one a month for 3 months. This worked for me after years of itching. Have not had a problem since.
I am going through the same thing!  I am 27 and never had a yeast infection. took the pill for it. Tried over the counter ointments and treatm ents, tested for stds, bought underwear, stopped using soaps, changed to laundry detergent for newborns, tried using pads, lotion, epson salt soak, warm water w salt, warm water with vinager, warm water with betadine, probiotic pills, eating activa yougart.... Omg I tried everything!  I was able to stop it a couple of months with nonsented vit e lotion and it back! did I break it?  Haha...
What is the best way to keep from having reoccurring issues down yonder?
I'm 25 going on 26 but with all my feminine problems that keep coming up, I feel a lot older. I've had 5 different vaginal infections since I turned 19 (whch is also when I "gave away" my virginity): Vaginal, Bacterial, Yeast, Urinary Tract, & (due to my lack of experience in treating a UTI) Kidney infection. My doctor told me that it was all due to the fact that I was just going through the motions of life & that the fact that I'd had all these different types of infections meant that I was very fertile? Is it just me or is there something wrong with that statement?
Now, I've only been sexually active with one man (who's faithful, thoughtful, has no prior history of STDs or infections, & is VERY clean), usually don't wear thongs, constantly change out fabric softeners, wash with (& without) feminine wash, & haven't been able to take my birth control because every single time I'm suppose to, I get some type of infection that makes me have to go on antibiotics. I thought maybe it's because of me always having to take antibiotics but why would the doctors prescribe me something that's going to give me problems, right? I'm at my wits' end trying to figure this out on my own... I've even changed my food habits & reduced stressing about everything... but it's hard NOT to stress with issues like this!
Also, I'm very curious on how I could possibly resolve this problem for good.  For some reason, every year, at the same time, I get a UTI. No joke, it's spot-on like a holiday... Every March, it't the same thing....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
i have been to the clinic n to the docter for my vaginal rash but its not going away but its getting worse
I am 27 and I am also a sufferer of itching. I have been having this horrible problem for about a couple weeks now, and I dont know what to do. I have bought Vagisil, and Yeast Azo pills.. but neither seem to be helping. My itching is on the inside of the lips. It goes all the way from the top down to where the vagina is. It is really starting to consume me.. I cant sleep... I try not to itch, but I cant help it.. I need to know what to do to help this.. I cant afford to get to a doctor, so if there is anything i can try... let me know please. I havent changed any of my toiletries, or household items. Same soap, laundry soap, toilet paper, pads, everything. I have only one partner and we are married so we have sex reguarly but havent since this. Please help!
same here mine starts right before my period, and it is so bad that I sleep with a cold wet cloth in between my legs at night just so I can get some sleep.  I itch during the day but I itch more at night so much more that it keeps me awake.
I been having an internal itching for the past 3 months went to the doctor m everything came out clear but I fill like if its coming from my bladder dnt no wht to do anymore
so sorry to hear of this .  there are several things if yo haven't tried them. next trip have doc check for "scabies". for now, use a dye free, scent free laundry detergent, and no fabric softener on your clothes ( it will take getting used to because we are told everything needs to smell like downy to be clean---it should have no smell if it is truly clean). make a rinse of apple cider water and garlic for down there. pat dry then allow area to air dry and dust area with corn starch and go . If you want to try a cold pack( do not use the corn starch until dry after cold pack),for a cold pack, I suggest disposable diapers if you can get them. they are not eco-friendly,but they make a longer lasting pack and you do not need to worry about sanitation, throw away after one use!  you pour water enough to make a wet diaper, 1/2 to 1 cup of water onto middle of the diaper then put in freezer .  when cold or frozen,put a cotton (washed like i mentioned above for laundry)( flannel if you have it-) cover on it, ( wrap it with a pillow case or something similar.) then place it on affected area for about an hour.you may try if these do not work for you or things are not available to you , do the rinse pat dry then coat with petroleum jelly. if it is yeast I have been told that yogurt(preferably plain) used to coat the area will kill the yeast. hope this helps . so sorry for your discomfort/misery.
Ok,,,so this is probably unrelated, but   've been having this discharge,whitish Α̲̅πϑ watery atimes, like powder granules mixed with water,but no itching or discomfort of any sort, just that its smelly,   searched the internet Α̲̅πϑ saw a remedy of salt Α̲̅πϑ dettol, but    don't use dettol, i use savlon. Α̲̅πϑ    tried it Α̲̅πϑ now its burning....Wα̲̅†̥ do i do? A̶̲̥̅♏ really scared. Α̲̅πϑ Wα̲̅†̥ should    take for the discharge? Taking doxycycline already.....help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just recently had surgery(on my nose) and my doctor prescribed amoxicillin incase of infection so a day or two after I noticed crazy vaginal itching so I kept asking my new husband do you see anything and if I stink and consintly taking showers I finally got on the net and googled side effects of amoxicillin and right there were all the problems I faced including itching and discharge of the vagina or rectum...So I guess I had an allergic reaction to it, all I can say is good thing it wasnt my rectum! lol
This is gonna sound real stupid but it worked for me and I don't care what anyone says!  I was desperate, I had severe itching, skin cracks and burning in my vaginal and rectum area for about a year. Sometimes it got so bad I would scratch and make it bleed. I tried everything was tested for all std's all negative. I noticed every time I peed it burned and honestly I think the fact I used baby wipes made it worse because the coolness down there felt so good I would wipe harder and make it bleed more. It just never seemed to be able to scab over. So I decided to use spray on bandaid........mother of god did it STING. What I did was go to Wal Mart and bought a can of something called New-Skin® Liquid Spray Bandage    here is the link so you can check it out:

http://www.newskinproducts.com/en/Products/Liquid_Bandage.aspx

OMG did it burn lolz!  i waited till everyone was gone from the house. I gathered my supplies razor to shave the pubic area, fan with high speed to dry the area after application. Took shower and shaved everything off in area to be treated, next I placed my fan facing the bed and proceeded to lie on the edge of the bed opened my legs put my finger over my clit (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE COVER THE CLIT AND PEE HOLE) to prevent the bandage from covering my pee hole and sprayed the bandage on. I quickly turned on the fan and cried it stung really bad for a few seconds. I let it dry and did 2 more coats which did not sting after the first one. For the next few days I was very gentle when I washed or cleaned myself after peeing. Honestly as soon as I put on the liquid bandaid and let it dry the itching stopped. The liquid bandaid fell off gradually but it gave my   vaginal area the time to heal. I am not saying this is for everyone but this is the only thing that worked for me. It has been 2 months without itching every time I think I might be getting itching out comes the spray.  
Please consult your own OBGYN before you ever try to self medicate this area of a woman's body is very sensitive. Wish you all the best and hope you find your cure.
As one commenter noted Enterobius vermicularis (pinworms) could be a culprit for many of you, especially if you have school aged children.  If treated for fungal and/or bacterial vaginosis and itching symptoms persist ask doc for a TAPE TEST.  Basically, a paddle with tape is applied to perianal region and observed under microscope, by lab, for characteristic D shaped eggs.  Hard to miss if it's there, unless lab tech is incompetent.  On that note, if you do have odor or discharge , and doc does not give you meds, and doc states wet prep came up negative  go somewhere else.  I have worked with many lab techs who are horrible at reading wet preps, however a good doc will be able to notice signs and symptoms on pelvic exam and prescibe despite that.  However, they may only prescribe antibiotics when you may in fact have a fungal infection or vice versa depending on what lab reports.  Tape test is not routinely done for vaginal itching definately something to consider and ask about.
Hi Ladies,

I am 33 years old and been suffering from an embarrassing problem for the last 5 years. There are only a few people close to my life that knows I have been struggling with this problem (mostly my long term partners who understood my “itch”).

I have done all my tests,  it’s not a yeast infection or STD, genitals warts, Herpes, or any type of skin to skin disease etc….and I have no discharge, I even went to the hospital because of burning/itchiness sensation was so bad I couldn’t take it anymore.

I developed a severe constant burning and itchiness in the area of my outer vagina ( just below the vagina opening) to my anus.  I don’t know how it started but when I get the unexpected sensation of burning I have itch it NOW.

My area down there got so raw at times I can’t even go swimming or even enjoy sex (oral also) because I got so concerned of how my area looked ….it got so dry at times and some parts were even red ( due to starching ) my current boy friend said it looked angry…lol.. The skin in that area is so discolored, lighter than my normal skin from my constant cycle of healing and scratching (the scars that developed over the years of bleeding from scratching) I didn’t even want my own Doctor to see it, I was so embarrassed.  

I even wake up in the middle of the night itchy and during the day I get burning/itchy sensation so I would run to the washroom so that I can scratch. Pretty much when I am home I would have my hand down my pants…depressing huh?

I know you’ll hear people/Doctors say things like : Change the soap, pat dry after you urinate, cotton undies, vagisil, change your detergent, used unscented pads/ tampons, Epsom Salt bath,  change your moisturizer, topical creams, antiseptic cream ,  polysporin, visine, Tea tree oil, cold compress, etc…..Believe me,  I’ve tried everything and NOTHING worked at all.

Just recently my Doctor recommended me to see other gynecologist that might be able to help. Great, another person to see my “problem area” , I wasn’t looking forward to it but hey, maybe this time whatever she recommend might just work.

The gynecologist recommended me to try this cream Ratio-Clobetasol Ointment 0.05%. She told me to put it on at night because it seems like that’s when it’s the itchiest but only put on a little.  After two days of using this cream….guess what… I no longer have the severe constant burning and itchiness feeling.

I just wanted to share my story and I hope this helps someone.  

i know what your going through.....ask your doctor for this cream it worked for me....my itch lasted for 5 years......cream Ratio-Clobetasol Ointment 0.05%

i hope it works for you as it did for me...

good luck
i know what your going through my itch lasted 5 years......ask your gynecologist for this cream Ratio-Clobetasol Ointment 0.05%....it worked within 2 days for me.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck.
I have had this for a year and was treated w/antibiotics for a yeast infection then this week decided to see my obgyn for a ckup. she said i have Lichens which is a skin condition which is routinely misdiagnosed as many other things. its not contagious, is not sexually transmitted, and not cancerous. No known cause, or cure, treated w/steroids. i'm having a punch biopsy this week to verify the diagnosis.
This may be the answer for some of you!!  I had the same itchy problems you are describing for about 9 months.  I went to 4 different Gynecologists and they told me the same things you are hearing- maybe it's your soap, sleep naked, use these creams blah, blah, blah..  I could not take it anymore, and I was convinced that this was not normal and I should not have to do all this stuff just to feel not itchy.  Finally, I went to the fifth doctor.  She tested me for "GROUP B STREP".  I tested positive- she gave me some sort of 5 or 7 day prescription (pills) and it was gone - totally- for 6 years now- back to normal - no more creams, no more anything!!!  I could not believe I suffered for that long before finally a doctor figured it out.  Group B Strep is NOT a sexually transmitted disease.  It happens when microscopic amounts of fecal matter end up in your vagina and can cause a disruption of the flora in there.  Not hard to happen if you have been going to the bathroom all day, have had a bowel movement, and then have sex that evening without taking a shower first.  I know it sounds gross but, it easily happens to people.  So...  it's worth a shot- ask your doctor to test you for "GROUP B STREP".  Also, this is VERY important to know if you are going to have babies because once you have Group B Strep it lies dormant in your body and when you have a baby, they need to put you on an antibiotic during delivery.  It's extremely important!!  Don't worry you cannot pass Group B Strep on to your sexual partners.  (At least not as of latest research)  I was shocked that I had Group B Strep, as I was not engaging in anal sex or anything but, my doctor told me it's actually very easy to get, you do not even have to be sexually active and you can get it.  So even if you think this can't be what it is, it's worth a shot to mention to your doctor to be tested for Group B Strep.  It's real easy, it's just a swab test.  

Also, here are some things that might help, they are cardinal rules for me and should be for every woman!!  They should have taught this in health class!!  I have had no more problems:

1) ALWAYS urinate immediately after sex.  Even if it is just a few drops.  This will help eliminate your UTI's.  Do not just roll over and go to sleep!!  Very important!!

2)  ALWAYS wipe front to back.  (I know most woman know this one, but just want to make sure.)

3) DO NOT engage in anal sex.  If you must, DO NOT go from the anus to the vagina or mouth without thoroughly washing the penis with soap and water.  If you go from the anus to the vagina without washing, this is a sure fire way to get Group B Strep which causes itching.

4) Whenever possible try to have CLEAN sex.  Meaning both partners take  a bath or shower first.  If this is not possible, at the very least before sex, take a washcloth and wash your anus.  You don't want that bacteria from fecal matter getting mixed in during sex.

Hope this helps!!
I have had an itch for a couple of years but only where the hair is down there. tried shaving that makes it worse. Vagisil doesn't work at all. The only thing that helps me get through the day is Rexall feminine itch cream. They sell it at Dollar General. I've been to the doctor and they give me antibotics that never work. They even took a sample and said it's yeast. But that medication didn't work either. UGH.
Well I got drunk a couple of weeks ago, I ended up waking up in some guys house with just my pants and t-shirt on. I don't know if anything happened. But I'm worried because I have the implant in , I've had my period on and off , a bloated tummy, weird pains in my tummy. But its not sore when I go to pass urine? I've been tested b4 and I've came back all clear. I'm just wondering if any1 can tell me what's going on instead of going to the doctors? I'm scared some1 help me please?
these foods gave you anti anxiety medicine a joke.. if their vagina is on fire in itching they would have more concerned about yours.... try ultimate flora vaginal support mostly in health food stores vitamin stores in the refrigerated area
these fools gave you anti anxiety medicine a joke.. if their vagina is on fire in itching they would have more concerned about yours.... try ultimate flora vaginal support mostly in health food stores vitamin stores in the refrigerated area
I need to try some of those remedies - baking soda? or yogurt?  I have had this on and off for about 5 years now. One doc gave me a cream back when it started, and then I somehow lost that tube.  I'm convinced that I am kind of allergic to the mucus that comes out when I ovulate.  Seems like when that occurs, the itching begins.  Allergic to myself?  I'm practically menopausal, almost no period but still ovulating like clockwork... ugh I bought some OTC vaginal itching cream and it is helping me get through it this month, but I'm thinking I need somethign more significant if it's going to continue....  
I use 100% Pure Jojoba Oil on my labia at night and the itch stops completely. Oof course I wipe from front to back and in addition use a baby wipe to clean fecal matter after a bowel movement. I am healed. Hope this helps.
Hello!

I've been having the exact same problem for nearly 4 years now!
No doctor has been able to help! I've had external and internal ultrasounds, blood tests, and my boyfriend has even been given a blood test. All negative.
It's very itchy and irritating, and I'm 99.9% sure it's NOT and STI.
Driving me crazy!

I was just wondering if you've found out what it is.
Or have gotten treatment and you posted this a few years ago.

Thanks!
Lichen Sclerosis - which is a condition I was diagnosed with 16 months after having a vaginal hysterectomy - has very similar symptoms to those described by many on this thread.  The test that confirms LS is a skin biopsy of the vulval area.  Initially,  I had to use Canestan cream followed by eleuphrat ointment (a steroid) twice daily for a month then once daily for a month and I am now on a maintenance treatment of three applications a night per week, which keeps the symptoms under control most of the time.
I am also seeing a naturopath for acupuncture and diet.  No scientific proof that diet has any bearing but my personal experience is that it refined sugars, yeast and gluten together with diary products is best avoided.
I follow the dietary advice of my naturopath which is to avoid the food items mentioned earlier and include lots of fresh fruit and steamed vegetables.
Drink lots of water also - about 3 litres a day.  I see my dermatologist every six months and my naturopath every six weeks. LS is a life long condition that can flare up from time to time but I have been told that with careful management the symptoms can be controlled.  Hope this helps.

I too have suffered with extreme vulva itching since a total hysterectomy 10 years ago.  It was diagnosed as Litchen Sclerosis and my gynecologist felt it was caused by to much estrogen (from foods) and not enough progesterone and testosterone, in other words, hormonal imbalance.  I was prescribed Clobetasol Propionate(a very strong steroid cream), which does help with the itching. Then, four years ago my gynecologist implanted a hormonal pellet.  I received a hormonal pellet every 3-4 months and I began to sleep better, vulva itching, dryness, and tearing stopped, my hair quit falling out, I had energy and my sex drive returned, and best of all, I lost belly fat I could never get rid of after 2 kids.  After 4 years of pellets the vulva itching returned and I'm back on Clobetasol Propionate cream.  My Gyno says my hormones are unbalanced again and I will have to undergo extensive blood work to determine what I will need in my next hormonal pellet implant.   Don't give up hope and search for a doctor that has expertise and knowledge about hormonal pellet implants.
I had a complete but with the overies left for homones puposes;however, I have also had this condition the last two years. I, also get a white (yeast Lke discharge) but test yeast neg. Dr. says it from not enough air flow, so no lace ,satin, silk, ect.. only full cotton breatheable, for the itch I found a benedryl cream and pill helped big time.. My doctor hasn;t said anything about the meds your talking about but i still have my overies so that may be why, but I think they are not working right anymore as I have begun getting cyst on them, as the eggs have no where to go. i wish you all luckbut for you with allergies get some Benedryl asap and also Aveno oatmeal baths help too. "Pain being a lady"
1. wear only cotton underwear
2. wash and dry under the sun for at least 5 hours and take them in before 5:00pm
3. never iron your underwear
4. never use soap or vaginal wash down there
5.avoid frequent use of panty liners
6. avoid tight clothing
7. mantain good vaginal hygiene
8. sugar in drinks/fruits, alcohol, carbohydrates, coffee, honey provide a breeding environment for candida leading to thrush
9. take probiotic to replenish your vaginal flora
10. avoid scented products for your vagina but mild moisturisers like aloe vera and baby soap
11. avoid sitting on public toilets, if you must, line the seats to avoid infection
12. maintain healthy eating habits and drink lots of water

Good luck!
My vagina is itching so bad I honestly can't believe it. It feels like it's right in the hole. Sorry to be graphic. Im not sexually active, unless its something from literally years ago. I was recently in Hawaii, and am wondering if maybe the towels at the hotel weren't clean and I picked up some funky thing from the towel? Otherwise Im at a loss. This can't go on though :/
Hello i am suffering this itches for 3 months now and had no sex for 4 months and every time i change my environment it have to be severe .
I was diagnosed with candidiasis but it has no change .
OMG I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.   THIS ITCHING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY AS HELL.  I HAVE USED CREAM AFTER CREAM AND TO NO AVAIL.  HAVING SEX HAS BEEN LITTLE TO NONE, DUE TO THE DISCOMFORT.  

I CAN SCREAM!!!
I had sex about five days ago and ever since then my vigina been itching really badbad around the opening area. Ive never been to a dr about having stds or about my problem. That was my first time having sex and im not sure if its a yeast infection or what. Can i please get some advise.
Try cutting out all dyes out of ur diet! Dont eat anything with red dye, yellow dye, blue dye, green dye, any (color #) can cause vaginal itching. It is an allergic reaction to the dye.. this happened to my baby cousin at 2 years old. It took almost a year before the docs finally figured it out. Hope this helped
hi there...i have found suppository to make itching worse. Take a tablet for vaginal thrush is much for effective.
stop scratching! stop drinking, sugar is feeding the yeast. Take a tablet for the thrush..if it is smelly, it is yeast infection. Take lots of acidophillus and stay calm. Stress makes it worse