Vaginal Odour
I'm having a problem with vaginal odour and am looking for a way to get rid of it. For approximately the last 6 months I've noticed that had a b.o. (body odoour) smell coming from my vagina. Actually the smell is generally strongest from my underwear, but if I change them then the smell is back in a short time period. I don't smell right after showering, but when I start to smell usually depends on what I'm doing during the day. I've never had this problem before and don't smell anywhere else. I shower at least once a day (more if I smell down there) and change my underwear frequently. There's no discharge, however my underwear is damp enough to be considered wet. I've tried shaving all hair so that there's nothing for the smell to attach to, and I also wash very thoroughly with soap. This all sounds so disgusting I know, but I just want it to go away! Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi, im 15 years old and well..my vagina smells and i dont know why it just does. I seriously have no one to talk to about it because im the only girl in the family. and i just want some answers also i have never had any sexual relations with anyone- if that helps it narrow it down
I'm 36 and have had an odor issue just in the last two weeks that I believe to be urinary rather than vaginal odor.  As we get older, the muscles aren't what they used to be (esp. after pregnancy, surgery, etc.) and it is common to have a little "dribble" issue.  I'm attributing my stronger urine/ammonia odor to being dehydrated (the last couple of weeks, I've been so busy I've forgotten to drink my water throughout the day) since the "dribble" has been smelling so strong.  I also agree with other people that it could be a PH issue.

Definitely find out if the odor is coming from your vaginal opening or your urethra opening (where the pee comes out)...I know this sounds silly and maybe gross, but we all need to be educated about and aware of our own bodies.  After you shower and clean yourself thoroughly, touch each part (vag and urethra) and smell to see where the odor is coming from.  I found that mine was urinary since the odor source was not my vagina, but the urethra and the odor was present right out of the shower (just like a few of others).

If it is urinary, you may want to try Kegel exercises to strengthen your muscles "down there" so you dribble less and really increase your water intake.  I am a BIG believer in probiotic supplements to keep the good bacteria in our bellies plentiful, so I am taking my probiotic and drinking tons of water.  I'll post if/when this odor goes away.  

If you have any other symptoms like burning urination, itching, cloudy pee, back (kidney) pain, etc. go to your doctor immediately as you may have a UTI / Bladder Infection.  If you start having kidney pain, this means the infection has spread to your kidneys and could be very serious...so get help fast!

Hi prisoner93,

It's very normal for your vagina to have a "smell".  All women have their own smell and it is unique to them.  Some women have strong smelling vaginas and others not-so-strong...so it's completely normal for it to smell.

What is not normal, however, is when the smell is like "rotten fish" or yeast. Or if you have itching, burning, or heavy discharge.  But from what you said in your post, you're probably not dealing with this type of smell.

My recommendation to you is to accept your unique smell and know that all of us women have the same thing.  You'll want to keep the area clean by showering once/day and cleaning all the folds and "parts" and rinsing thoroughly.  Rinsing is the key since if there is any soap residue left, it may cause a reaction that will lead to unwanted odor.  Don't put soap up your vaginal opening as this can also cause a reaction and the vagina self-cleanses, so just use water around the opening.  I'm sure you always wipe front to back...but some people forget this and it causes odor and infections.  Definitely STAY AWAY from douching or using "masking" fragrances as this will disrupt the natural balance in and around your vagina which will lead to unwanted odor as well.

Also, make sure to drink plenty of water -- this will help flush all of the toxins that can contribute to odor problems out of the body.

I'm sure it's hard to be the only girl in the family, I was the only girl for many years and we didn't have the internet back then, so it was all a mystery to me and I was very embarrassed to talk about it...but hopefully you'll find comfort in knowing you're not the only one that feels this way and all of us women have the same body part.  :)

Hi there doismell,

Dont know if you are still reading this thread, but my heart goes out to you. I also have had this problem on and off since i was a teenager. A few  years ago i read an article on the many uses of hydrogen peroxide. This is now my new best friend. Any time you feel you have the problem you get a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide and with a ten or twenty ml syringe inserted into the vagina, squirt it up there and try and hold it there by contracting the your muscles. Repeat this two or three times straight after each other. You may experience a very mild burning, but that is all. The hydrogen peroxide breaks down very quickly but kills off the yeasty horrid stuff and encourages the normal stuff the vagina needs. It works brilliantly for me and i have recommended it to a couple of friends. Search for yourself  on the internet for a full scientific reason. Search it as a vaginal douche and lots of stuff comes up. For all the other people who comment i believe the fishy smell is the bv, but the amonia smell is something different, weather it is urine or not i dont know, but i really dont think it is bv. Whatever the symptoms the hydrogen peroxide gets rid of them all and you may not need to repeat it for months!
Good luck and would be lovely to know how you get on
Okay, I said on Jan 11 that I would post if I have any changes.  I have been taking my probiotic and drinking a lot of water (about 80 oz) each day and the urine/ammonia stinky smell is completely gone...it's only been two days since I started replenishing my body with the water it needed - so ladies, please try this if you had my issue.

Also, I am doing Kegel exercises whenever I think of it.  I didn't realize I dribbled before the smelly dehydrated pee episode, so I'm kegeling it to hopefully get those muscles in check.  But even with the little pee that comes out, at least now it doesn't smell bad.
So.. I have this fishy odor down in my private area.. I think I have been pregnant for about a couple weeks or a month. Me and my boyfriend are recently having unprotected sex lately because I know that you won't harm the baby if your man cums in you while you are pregnant. I am pretty sure I am pregnant.. And my man doesn't mind the smell but I really do because it bothers me and it's embarrassing! Plus I can smell things better because I am pregnant. This is just so upsetting!!! Sometimes my vagina itches or burns just randomly or whenever I have to go pee. I really want this to go away. Any suggestions on what my problem may be?
I also have the dampness and the smell.and occasional discharge. (it's white and real thin) It's a weird smell, like ammonia. And here lately all of a sudden i will get a sudden urge to pee, i'll have to go so bad sometimes i dont make it to the bathroom. also at times it's uncomfortable and hurts to pass urine. I also get really bad itching time to time. Could this be a bad UTI ? or a yeast infection?
This sounds like a bad UT to me. but get a std test to.
Hi ladies, I am glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. First let me say, that "foul or fishy or rotten " oder is most likely BV. I had that once, I had a fishy odor and I went to the OBGYN and  it was indeed BV and an antibiotic cleared it up very quickly.
NOW, the problem i am having is like so much of what I'm reading here. I have what people are calling the "ammonia odor". That isn't exactly how I would have described it, I'd just say it is like a pee smell. And yes I can smell it through my clothes and am very paranoid that other people will smell it. I shower and clean well and the odor will be gone, but it does reappear fairly quickly. I am writing to say that I am going to the OGYN very soon and I intend on getting a solid answer to what this is. I have a feeling like so many others my tests will all be fine, however I am not going to accept that this normal from my doctor. I am going to get to the bottom of this and find out how to fix this problem. And if MY OBGYN absolutely INSISTS there is nothing wrong then I will go see a urinologyst. (I spelled that wrong) But this can not be "normal". I haven't found any reasonable explanations that came from doctor on this thread. I will update and let you know what happens.
And of course, please remember to get an std test even if you think you have fixed your problem. I am not a doctor, but i think you would definately want to rule that out first...
Again I am determined to find out what this is. I'm not accepting getting blown off. by the number of posts here this is very real problem.
hey i have the same problem here is what i found that it might be but im not sure if thats even what mine is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria well it might be for part of it anyway message me and tell me what u think my email is ***@****
Hi I'm 14 and I am seeming to get watery stuff in my underwear during th day and I have never had it before??
i m 31 yrs maried. from 3 to 4 months in my vagina is smells when it became wet( Discharge) or in Period time I can't really explain the odour, it just smells tooo much bad can not take breath its happning from 3 to 4 months.my period smells horrible.
I'm having a problem with vaginal odour and am looking for a way to get rid of it. For approximately the last 3 to 4 months I've noticed that had a b.o. (body odoour) smell coming from my vagina. aftr wash it come agin aftr short period. I've never had this problem before and don't smell anywhere else. I shower at least once a day  and change my underwear frequently. There's  discharge, however my underwear is to be considered wet. I've tried shaving all hair so that there's nothing for the smell to attach to, and I also wash very thoroughly with soap. This all sounds so disgusting I know, but I just want it to go away! Any help is greatly appreciated!
I know this sounds really simple but drinking copious amounts of water can help neutralize the smells down there (and elsewhere) and helps prevent urinary tract infections. I don't know if you've noticed but the more water you drink, the less your urine smells because it is less concentrated.  Try water with lemon which is great for the body!

Also, I know it sounds counter intuitive however over cleaning in that area can stimulate the very smells you are trying to avoid. Clean around the area because many of these products can actually give you a bladder infection.

Certain foods do contribute to the stinkiness down there however again, staying hydrated tends to dilute the odours and they quickly pass through the system.

That's been my experience anyhow.  Water, water and more water!
Is it possible that you have a tampon stuck?  That may sound far-fetched, but even if you cannot feel it, it could be lodged very far up in the fornices of the vagina.
So what did they tell you cus I'm having the same problem now
I had to come and post what I have just discovered....I recently had the same foul smelling vaginal odor, and was horribly embarrassed about it.

I didn't know if I could be smelled by others, or even if my husband could smell it while lying in bed (when the blankets were adjusted).  BUT, I have discovered the cause of mine, which may be the same thing as some of you have tried to do.  There was no itching, discharge, or anything "medial" related, just smell.  

So I sat down one day and thought, "What have I added to my diet, that was not there before?", and I came to the conclusion that I had indeed added "Peanut Brittle" (homemade of course which was good as I knew the ingredients)....I stopped eating it (I was using it as a smoking substitute) and waited a few days...the odor went away!  Then I tried out of the three key ingredients, which are sugar (always eat that), corn syrup...???, and the peanuts, which I can't eat as I have no bottom teeth but found I could eat them being stuck in the brittle.

So one at a time, and over days, I added the sugar to the corn syrup.  I made candy...and nothing, then I added the peanuts and overnight the odor was back....in my case it is peanuts.

So my advise is to sit down and figure if there is a new ingredient added to your diet in the recent weeks.

BUT, if there is nothing that you added to your diet, and can't figure it out yourselves....go see a Doctor asap as it could be something medical.  HOPE THIS HELPED SOMEONE.....

Better late than never and this is for anyone else needing this advice. If you're not going to go to the Dr. anytime soon and you know for a fact that it's not VD/STD/STI, like, youre a virgin with vaginal problems, take a bleach bath. Say what? Yes a bleach bath! Depending on the size of your tub, if it's a reg tub, about a topfull to two tops should be enough. If its a garden tub like mine, 4-5 topfulls. When you get in and your skins feels silky smooth or you can't stand the bleach smell, you've pure too much. Bleach will dry out your skin so be prepared to moisturize. I take a bleach bath before he performs oral on me or after a sweaty possibly can lead to a bad smell day. Also, after bathing, add powder down there and wear cotton panties. Carry unscented wipes and panties w/u to change throughout the day and watch what you eat. I'm years late but hopefully I've helped someone in need
After my 2nd period in one month went off I started having this fishy smell in in my panties. I shaved and showered and useduche to kekeep myself from smelling. And for some reason it want go away. It don't
Hurt when I use the bathroom and when I
Wipe It don't smell... It just sit iinside my panties. But I have made me apappointment. Although I have no medicade. So therefore I'm going...
I had this problem for ever,but not anymore!First,clean area with straight vinegar(put in spraybottle and spray on cloth and wipe,inside lips and out...even arm pits) I discovered vinegar cuts Any odor,NEXT,get in shower and bathe as usual.....After shower,dry off and apply vaseline down there,to me it protects skin from sweat and urine odors,just
like we use it on our babies bottoms,i carry a little in my purse and each time I use the bathroom,i reapply.....It may seem like a lot but now whenever my husband wants to endulge,unexpectantly,i don't have odor concerns.....Goodluck,Vaseline changed my life:)
anyone ever heard of a douche? try it.. it cleans out the vagina and gets rid of the fishy smells... also if your having trouble with sweating down under then use a stick deodorant and rub it on the inside of your legs/out vaginal lips.. its works there just like it does on your pits.. keeps you dry and odor free!!
Hi there!  I have an opposite sex question, what is going on when my boyfriend's underwear, inside smells like ammonia (bad)! I know this sounds gross, but we are human and most of us want to know what and why. He and I haven't had sex in too long to mention,....(there's relationship trouble). I don't normally do not smell the guy's underwear, I was just curious when he said he wanted to wash his own clothes, so I smelled them and looked for signs of, well, I hope he's not cheating on me.
A month or two after not having sex, (last year),.....we had sex, then not long after that, I found out I contracted genital herpes as I had the break out! The Dr.s are unclear if this was something I got from my boyfriend now, or someone in my past. Although, I had a test to find out how long the antibodies had been in me, and I was told "two months". This is all screwed up. I cheated on my boyfriend of 13 1/2 yrs. with the guy I'm with now going on two years ago. Up till I was told I now have genital herpes, I, nor my boyfriend of 13 1/2 years, and nor the guy I'm with now contracted anything. I'm confused!! I cheated on my most recent long relationship boyfriend because his parents wanted to make all our decisions for us and felt marriage was not a good thing to do, so they discouraged it, and as too close as he was to his parents and family, they came first, and I was recieving attention from the guy I'm with now that pulled me in like a craving. I asked him for forgivness, but he said, "hell no". I did end up staying with the guy I'm with now, but there's too many unanswered questions and things he won't talk about so I'm left to wonder how I contracted this. I'm sorry this is so long, I just wondered since this was a chat posting about vaginal amonia smell, if this could happen with my guy,..keep in mind, he and I are not having sex and haven't for a long time. I ask him if he's with someone else or with them as a sex thing, he always says no. I'm 42 years old and he's 53 years old.          Thanks for reading, good luck to all of you girls.        signed: Confused.
I am a RN who has worked with women with similar such as fleshy yeasty smell(yeast infection) or fishy foul smell Bacterial Vaginitis--BV).  From my experience I have found that sometimes a woman have two different infections in the vagina. The yeasty smell can be vagina yeast, usually caused by Candida albicans  or similar species. It can be treated traditionally by OTC yeast preparations or a visit to medical provider where you can get a prescription such as diflucan. For vaginal yeast infection it is usually provided in 2 dosages. However, if you are overweight, on Birth control or going through change of life, this may not be enough dosage to kill the yeast. Ask healthcare provider and it may take up to 6 doses. Homeopathic treatment that works well is Green Tree Oil. Usually provided in 6-8 suppositories and place in vaginal at night. It will be messy. If at all possible do not wear underwear to bed but place over large bath towel where you are sleeping. It may take all of the suppositories to treat. It can also work wonders for For the fishy smell the doctor will probably prescript a wide broad specific anti-infective such as Flagyl. It will need to be taken as prescribed. Many women quit due to the horrible after taste of the medication. Also a simple wash of the outer vaginal areas, labia minor, labia majora and pons with a mixture of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water. Use no soap and risk well. This can also be inserted into vaginal no longer that 1 hour using a tampon. Also the physician can order washes by prescription. Some of the over the counter such as rephase or similar can also be used to help. Never never douche the area. Wear cotton pants that allow to breath. When at home don't wear underwear or if you must wear very large loose fitting jockey shorts. If you are having intercourse regularly, get up after the act and urinate. Using condoms can also stop of the smell. Some of the smell after sex is the discharge of the sperm from the vaginal and it can take up to a day for it to dispell. During your normal 28-34 day cycle the PH of vaginal can change. Be aware that this can also cause an unusual smell to the discharge. Pregnancy in and of itself can also cause a unusual smell. When wiping remember to wipe front to back. I have actually suggested to some of my clients who are larger that they can get a small bottle with a open top (similar to dish soap top) and spray area after each use. I recommend that vinegar and water solution. It can sting after intercourse some be prepared. I have them do this after RR, after intercourse and also in shower. Last of all if the smell is accompanied by any kind of bloody discharge, dark or black discharge, brown discharge or similar see you doctor. If you suffer blood discharge after intercourse (unless it is first time) see physician. Get up to date regular PAPs and also yearly pelvic check. Increase lactobacillis (which has been linked to vaginitis, vaginoisis and other similar) can be eaten in yogurt. Also, unflavored, plain yogurt (without any added sugar) can be inserted using similar device as vaginal creams for yeasts. Try eating the yogurt and the insertion of the plain yogurt vaginally. Also wash in mild soap such as dove and those unscented. Beaware of products that are perfume as you will only mask the problem. lost tampons can also be a cause. Anyone who uses alternative sexual devices such as vaginal beads or balls make sure that they are clean (wash in mild soap after use and then in a 1 to 4 bleach solution and rinse thoroughly). Never share these items either. Vaginal dryness after menopause can also cause trouble. Replens can be used. Another resort can be to see healthcare provider and have him/her do culture to determine what is causing. This would be after routine screen for the usual suspects like STD, Common Vaginal Yeast Infection, etc. Sometimes the provider may find a resistant form of the bacteria or another type of fungal infection. Don't give up. You can become free of this. Hope I have help. I have used this for myself as well. All women suffer with this from time to time. Talk to your physician, nurse or even a trusted friend.
Hi nurse151 I'm almost  50 & am having a vaginal odorI don't know how to resolve, I bathe before bed & in the morning before I go to work & am clean & nicely dressed I've tried hydrogen peroxide w/water, metal cleaning products & nothing seems to work I've had BV & been prescribed antibiotics both oral & creams but my odor consistently exist I've had cultures & biopsies & the results have always been negative, i stopped drinking coffee at work but still may eat chocolate I recently read taking glycine 500mg & carnitine can relieve BO my odor comes from my vagina especially after urinating, I'm the joke of the office & am at my wits ends as to how to cure my problem, I've been to two differnt ob/gyn's & nothing seems to be working for me, any advise I will consider & thank you in advance for your professional opinion
try duching with warm soapy water or vinager.
It was just your period starting....nothing more. Your fine
There is actually certain bacteria's in the vagina that get rid of the bad bacteria. Make sure that when you are washing that the soap isn't actually going in, but only on the lips and outer areas. Don't douche either, because believe it or not, it isn't actually healthy despite what they may say. There is certain bacteria's that we need down there, but just make sure that when washing it isn't going in the inner lips. Still, go see a doc just in case!
Im going through the same thing , did you ever find a solution?
Everyone here, If you had more than one partner in the past it is probably std, or some skin decease that would also end up infecting all parts of your body. To be safe get married and stop messing or playing the boyfriend or the fiance games DON'T YOU ALL know that it is against god's commandments to fornicate DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. we are offending our selves and there's consequences through our own actions the good thing is that god gives common sense, START praying about it AND GO get vaccinated for TB,HEPATITIS ETC, this might help but prayer always helps, don't be denying that you don't need it because you can end up dead for a sin that needs to be put in the past. Vaccination is a little expensive but it could help you in a big way go to a community clinic.  I hope this help, thanks and god bless you all wonderful and beautiful made woman children of god. P.S HE LOVES YOU AND WAITING FOR YOU TO RETURN IN PRAYER TO HIM.
I have had the same problem with very bad BO smell coming from my vagina.  Just after showering and cleaning that area so well, while getting ready for work, I would reek.  The smell was so bad, I tried everything. Talked to my Dr. got no answers.  The funny thing is I don't have BO under my arms, don't even need deodorant. It is something, I just don't know what.  I started putting Neosporin between my leg and my outterlip and it works.  Also the other thing I learned is, it is impotant to stay moist in your actual vagina area because that helps in your natural cleanse.
Sorry, that reply was for you and anyone else who needs it.  Hope it works for you.
Great  to get your ideas. This ammonia and bleaching of the cotton gusset has been a real mystery to me. I am going back to the doc. I am from Edinburgh, Scotland and a bit disturbed by the shocking judgemental comments from jana911 above. God needs help here! Anyway, every best wish to you all,
You say eat fruit only. Too bad fruit is loaded with sugar, and though its natural it often exacerbates the problem down there as too much sugar causes yeast and candida. Sorry to say, but youre leading these girls down the wrong path.
ive been having a smelly odor down there so bad it smells like dead cat nd idk wats wrong ive aalays smelled down there im embarassed ill wash and it wnt smell but if I dnt wash for like a day or two I star smelling bad. Nd after I get out the shower ill dry down there smell the towel and it would smell fishy idk wats wrong its embarassing I need help
I have the same issue! I went to the doctoer and they told me that everything was negitiave. I used the same product and it actually worked really well. But I have the same concern, I dont want to hav e to do this the rest of my life. If the doctor has any suggestions or anything please let me know!
A bleach bath???? are you nuts?? I just hope that noone has acctually done it... Do not use anything on your body that is not meant to be used on it!! I cant believe some people are so dumb... the chemicals in home products can cause cancer and all kinds of other problems!! Dont believe everything this other phychos are writing here!!
Wow!  I am so glad I landed here.  Same problems.  I have or had pretty much most of the suggested causes at one point or another so I know it's not those. I am 42, 5 children, and married for 15 years, together for 18.  This smell just started the last 6 months.  I did have my pap in summer and mentioned the smell.  My doctor checked and she is excellent (have been seeing her for the last 10 years) and I came back perfect.  I read every comment here, wow multiple women different ages since 2005 and we are all still complaining about this foul ammonia like smell?  I am going to go back to my doctor just to rule out anything bacteria or ph being out of whack.  Every OB Gyn and my sister who is a midwife has told me not to douche but i will try the vinegar and water.  I will say my odor is more intense after intercourse.  It get's so bad I won't have sex the night before I have to work. My husband had a vasectomy so we no longer use condoms.  It is embarrassing, I am washing more (than once a day) and changing underwear often,as well.  I am going to try some of the things listed above.  I have nothing to lose.  It does remind me of the smell of my discharge during all 5 pregnancies and I am leaning towards the body odor/sweat theroy especially since I put on weight recently.  Before I read these post I definitely thought it was perimenopausal but odor is not a symptom.  I just want it to go away.  I will post an update as not too many people seem to comeback and do that.  Wish me luck and at least I feel better after reading these posts that I am not alone!!!
Okay, im also a rn. Forgive my typing, my fingers hurt from overwashing my hands.
Here we go... for those that take more than one bath a day... stop. Soap and water work to remove some germs. But get this fact... 20 MINUTES AFTER WASHING, LEFTOVER GERMS BEGIN TO EMIT WASTE AGAIN ! Their waste smells (it's called exotocins). Therefore,  you have 20 mins to fight the problem.
If you have a discharge, the color of the dicharge will determine the disease.
If u smell like Chicken of the Sea tunafish, u probably have BV. BV, like yeast infections, are not necessarily sexually transmitted... YOU HAVE AN IMBALANCE OF OF GOOD VS BAD GERMS UP IN UR VAGINA...
Fix it with prescription antibiotics or natural options.  Just remember what you are fighting... an imbalance of good vs bad germs in.your vagina.

WHY, WHY,WHY...did this happen to me? Could be several reasons : leftover tampons will trap germs so there's a natural imbalance of germs.
Douching is a quick way to cause a germ imbalance.
Using perfumes and scented products will irritate the vagina and make it angry, an angry vagina... is not a happy vagina. Usually, irritation produces heat. Change in temperature will encourage some germs to grow (multiply), or emit more exotocins=smelly coochie!
Or, the heat will actually kill some germs, again UPSETTING THE GOOD VS BAD GERM BALANCE!
Sex: condoms can irritate the vagina. I just explained what angry vagina can cause.
Or allowing him to ejaculate inside you... his germs plus your germs = angry vaginia.
Anal sex before vaginal sex equates putting poop into your vagina. Always go in the other order. U will definitely upset the balance of germs in ur cooch. Also, u can get hepatitis that way.
Same result will occur if you wipe from your booty to your coochie.
You know what pee smells like. That aint same as angry vagina. That's incontinence. You could have both... because pee on vagina = angry vagina if it sits there long enough. Look in incontinent section of store to get peri-wash will help the urine part.
UTI doesn't feel good at all. Frequency, burning, itching, and just irregular peeing action is also an imbalance of germs. It's just located higher than the vagina. It's in the urinary track.
My problem is that i began having seizures six months again. Therefore i am on about 15 medications. Now that's enough to imbalance anybody! So, now i have BV. Well, honestly, i also douched right before having unprotected, really good sex.
That was a bad idea. No one is perfect.
Goal and lesson, FIND OUT WHAT IS THROWING YOUR GERM BALANCE OFF AND FIX IT!!!!
How long have you had the iud? You should probably talk with your doctor and see if the iud can be causing or contributing to the odor.
This comment is to impersonate a real person and smear her online using her known username. This particular post is obviously not by the person who has had this unique username for many years. Why would she post a personal issue she does not have, when everyone knows her by this username? She wouldn't. Anyone should realize this.

This post is to get a keyword of an activity the real person enjoys, associated with embarassing, humiliating keywords, then search optimized to defame her. The real person is harassed and smeared all over the web by a malicious individual who likely is posting about her own personal problem in the victim's known username.

I can also attest to the fact this is happening offline too. The victim has suffered tremendous damage as a result. Some of us are not fooled. We are tired of seeing the abuse go on unchecked while this covert but malicious criminal cyberstalks, impersonates, smears and escalates the damage she is causing, and plays victim to glean support in shunning real victim.

If people would take a moment to just THINK, this is quite obvious. The tactics are typical of stalkers. The real victim needs your support. Stop playing into the evil rumormill, see the truth, and help us stop this harasser.
Back to the issues at hand
A smelly vagina indeed has solutions, the best part about this, is that because most women are embarrased about Vaginal issues, these remedies can be achieved at home.
To gét to the solution, its important to know what the problem is. If you have. had an annual and all nothing seems to point out the cause of the smell, then your vaginal odour is caused by a P.H. imbalance, so your V is just reacting.

Try this
Plain Yogurt
Add this to your daily diet and better still Soak a tampon in plain yogurt and put it in your V for about an hour. this helps balance your V's P.H.rid of the smell over a few days

Baking soda
Add a teaspoon to an average bottle of water, wait for it to absorb to ease the taste and drink it up, you can leave it overnight.
You can also add this to your bath water, about half a cup and let your lower body absorb this and your smell will only last a few more days

White vinegar
you can mix this up with your drinking water (please Google the ratio, I do what my taste buds can handle) also add some vinegar in your bath water

Garlic
Using a clean needle and thread, gét a strong thread through a whole clove to make something like a tampon, ensure the thread hangs loose to pull it out after 30 mins - 1hr (use a strong thread + I might need to say, please peel off the dry skin off the garlic...lol)
The strong garlic smell will wear off pretty fast

Try any of this, dont gét too crazy trying all, you might overwhelm your V..and who knows how else it might respond.
I really hope this helps
could some please help me i had bv got antibocs for it, it came back and i got the gel i have been getting like a pishy smell its been really strong and i can smell this outside my clothes i have been feeling really down cause i think others can smell i close my legs very tight buh my family say they cant smell it can people smell it??? i dont leave y house. how wil i clean my self will i use smiple soap and should i wear tamponsbut i have sensentive skin . i have been getting the clear water thing on my pants and it smells very strong but somethime i dont get that and still smell the pishy smell sorry for the langauge buh could someone please help me???
If you have to use that every three days, then it sounds like you have a bacterial imbalance down there. I've heard of home remedies for this such as inserting plain yogurt into the vagina, douching with hydrogen peroxide, taking probiotics orally and vaginally, etc etc. Personally, I've tried the probiotics thing which seemed to get rid of the fishy smell but not get rid of the sweat/sweaty smell. Rephresh sells probiotic pills, though I used probiotic pills by culturelle because I couldn't find rephresh at publix. Besides, culturelle has a higher live culture count (15 billion vs rephresh's 2.5 billion), I don't know if that plays a role in it's effectiveness but I figured it wouldn't hurt, though they do have different strains of lactobacillus. Also, many people suggested a probiotic with acidophillus culture, so you may want to do some additional research. I plan to go buy some acidophillus live culture probiotics because I only bought the culturelle out of desperation. You can use that or maybe you can try it in conjunction with the gel you're using. But I really suggest trying it both vaginally and orally. I inserted it ONCE and taken it orally EVERY day. Hope this helps and I hope it wasn't to confusing. Feel free to ask me any questions.  :) Good Luck.
I've used the customary cranberry juice cure and it does work. I always have some in the fridge! Douching isn't something I would do, period.     Also, in terms of being able to wear undies during this time, I'd go with a brand like Knock Out!. Practical and pretty too. Absorbs for light incontinence. A godsend.
I have had an ammonia smell for ages and have tried a lot of things but nothing works.   Could you tell me the name of the herbal pills you took.  ThaNKS HEAPS
NERIDAH
the amonia smell will go away from simply drinking sufficient quanties of water. at least 8 to 10 bottles daily. try this for about a week and you'll notice the smell is gone. good luck
There is this product called water works designed for the vagina to take away odors. It is fda approved and was on the tv show called the doctors! It is a medical grade stainless steel wand that water gushes out of.  The medical stainless steel coupled with water comes in contact with your inner walls of the vagina and neutralizes odors. Culinary cooks use similar product on their hands to get rid of onion garlic smell while cooking.  This woman used same concept except device is used for vagina the price is around 37 bucks. I am waiting patiently as I am a sufferer of that amonia fish smell as well :( there are studies conducted proving its effectiveness web site is waterworksknow.com you can also go to the drs. Episode water works and see what they have to say. I no it seems to simple to be true but I have high hopes based on sound evidence. God bless you
I have been having vaginal  odour and creamy watery discharge for the last 6 years, I now feel like I have to urinate all the time, I have got vaginal swabs done which is showing as clear and no STDs showing, I don't know what to do now or how to get relief of this,  Can someone please help.......
I haven't had sex in years and my whole body stink from inside me I would like to no do anyone know about this. Has anyone else had this . what should I do.
I have been reading and I have a similar situation. One of the women mentioned that the smell of garbage went away when she had sex. The same thing happened to me. Once me and my ex started having more sex the oder went away. And it started a few years ago after we went over a year with out sex. I wonder if all of us are dealing with a lack of sex that could possibly affect our natural douching process?