Vaginal Pain
I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have a lot of unprotected sex, neither of us have had any other sexual partners, for the past few days my vagina has been rather sore, it feels as if it has been cut/teared around the opening of my vagina, it also hurts to go to the toilet and hurts during sex, it feels as if its being teared. I also have a small white bump around the opening
You more than likely have a yeast infection. Either go to your Gynocologist or get one of the treatment kits from a drug store, like Walgreens or CVS. Definitely lay off from having sex for alittle while. You could just be irritated from having too much sex but if it feels itchy and you have a burning sensation down there then that sounds like a yeast infection or an allergic reaction to something. Have you been using any lubricants or condoms? That can cause a reaction as well. I personally would go see a Gyncologist but if you'd rather not, then try the over the count treatments first, which may or may not help you get better.