Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal Smell!
Alright, so I have had two UTI's in the last few months and after that went away I started to have an odor in my urine and shortly after that in my discharge. I have no pain, no sickness, just odor. I have never had a smell from there in my life, I had no idea that a vagina could actually smell this bad. Has anyone ever experienced this?
I have been to the doctor and she just keeps going on and on and on about things I don't understand and still thinks that I have a yeast infection, everything I have researched on yeast infections has talked about burning and itching, I have neither! HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have a similar problem. It smells so bad down there I can't stand it. I use to get uti's quite a bit, I have had kidney stones and after my baby I now leak urine a bit. My urine smells so bad that after I go to the bathroom, my vagina smells. I take many showers a day but they have no idea what it is.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey there i had the smae problem My vagina had this really wierd ordor and I tryed EVERYTHING...Yogurt..Vingear...Douching But I found htis product called RepHresh IT WORKS SOOO GOOOD OMG I love it...Within hours I took a shower and a sniff test and i smelt NOTHING te smell is gone I LOVE IT..U can find this at a drug store but I got mine from Wal-Mart..Try it ill bet itll work for u
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Am I pregnant?
2 hrs ago by KyleeR
4522800 tn?1470329434
Blank
VICourageous commented on Protein Dessert That ...
3 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Protein Dessert That ...
3 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources