Vaginal Sore
About a year ago (maybe longer), I received a small lesion on my inner labia near the vaginal opening that was very sore to the touch and it burned when I peed. I didn't get myself checked out because it disappeared after a few days, and honestly I was afraid to face the fact that it might be an STD. I realized recently that it burns when I pee and hurts to wipe, so I glanced down there to see if it had reappeared. Sure enough, there was a small sore in the same place as previously stated. I have looked up symptoms and pictures for herpes, and it doesn't seem like herpes to me. Not to mention herpes victims, from what I understand, have multiple sores, whereas I only have one. It is small, white in the middle, and outlined in red.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I also have symptoms such as decongestion, sore, swollen throat and a swollen ear canal (right ear).
I have found reason to believe that it might possibly be Behcet's Disease??
I think the best thing for you to do is go to the doctor.  I understand you are worried that it might actually be an STD, but it would be better to know than to stress about it and try to diagnose yourself.  It could be turn out to be nothing, an ingrown hair, you never know.  But like you said, there are not a lot of the sores and that in itself is a good sign.  Not quite sure what Bechet's Disease is, I'll have to look that one up.  The only other thing that concerns me is that you get the decongestion, sore throat, etc. along with it.  Sorry I wasn't much help.  Good luck to you :)