Vaginal Spores
I'll get straight to it.

-Back in January had a yeast infection followed by 3 small dots that was associated with some dull pain, next day the pain was gone and all but one dot has disappeared. No blisters nor itching
I really would not call them bumps cause they dont feel like it.

-February no yeast infection and no pain from the dots.

-March, I developed a light spot on my vagina went to the doctor he explained it is a loss in pigmentation also Pap Test was Negative.

-April-

-May 30th got a yeast infection 3 tiny dots returned, appeared fleshy color, no itching, no blistering just pain in those 3 dots, next day there is NO pain just the yeast infection left to treat. Pain meaning a numbness sensation. I went in to see my GYN he prescribes me Sporanx and said the only thing he can see is yeast although I had no itching or discomfort. He also mentioned that sometimes women with diabetes tend too have not only recurrent yeast infections but a stronger type of yeast. So he prescribes sporanax for the next 3.5 months

-July the painful sensation is only associated with the tiny dot that i can feel with my finger, seems to occur just before my menstral cycle.. I had no yeast infection for this month nor for the month of (present August)

Today I am left with only this one dot/tiny bump, and aggravated it the other day from touching it which made it worse.

I am diabetic type 2 with all that said surely I was thinking I may of contracted a STD, but had all tests done and all were negative incl HIV. I have had two pap smears this year alone.

Thoughts or Ideas..Thanks
Considering your condition it is hard to say what can be wrong with you. I would ask for a second opinon and see what another doctor says could be wrong.

Sorry I couldnt be more of help!