Vaginal Tear ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal Tear ?

Hi i had bronkitus which the dr. gave me an antibiotic for, unfortunatly one of the side effects is vaginitus, of course silly me didnt read that the first time round so i had sex with my bf a few times and every time it got more and more painful ( it felt like when he pulled out 1. that i was maybe torn 2. that he was pulling my insides out 3. discomfort inside ) so i went back to the dr. and  got a medicine for a yeastinfection , then again went back and got a stronger one for vaginitus ..... i now havnt been able to have sex for months and my downstairs looks different almost like its torn my vaginal slit longer resulting in skin that looks like it is opend unger my hole. like it needs to be stitched every dr. i see says im fine .... this is obviously driving me and my ever so patient bf crazy we are usually very active. i dont even feel like a woman anymore i have no drive really for sex and touching my clit hurts.
I have the same thing happening to me now for  3 years. I was diagnosed in 2005 with fibromyalgia and now the doctors think I have a disese (disease) called Behcet's. The only thing that has helped me is 1000mg of vitamin C every day.  I am scheduled to see the Rheumatologist on March 31st. She may put me on steroids.  My Gyno just did a biopsy of the area and said it came back normal. I also have Lichen Planus on my gums in my mouth around my lower molars. A few weeks a go I also had big red itchy cirlces on the bottom of me feet called nodules, very painful and ichy. I hope to find out the problem soon.