Vaginal Tearing during sex
I think, but not really sure if this is where I should post this.  But I have some questions that I would like to have answers to.  Recently my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time.  He is umm kinda big.  And I haven't had it that big before.  Anyway, when we first started there was no problems for entry but it started hurting.  It wasn't too big of a deal.  Well now I have tears...in two or three locations on the outside of my vaginal area.  It hurts to move in anyway including going to the bathroom for obvious reasons since they are cuts.  But I was wondering what I should do?  The pain is unbearable.  Almost like when I had my son and I ended up with four tears.  Thanks.
Hey Ladies,

I noticed some of you mentioned you believe it was your birth control pills and some said they stopped the pill and things went back to normal. After doing a lot of research, I feel that my cuts might be because of the pill as well. I was on LUTERA for a year and a half and switched to Caziant about a month ago. I know this post is about vaginal cuts in general but I started a new post, specifically about vaginal tears that might be due to the pill.

Please reply if you feel the pill was the reason for your cuts or if you know it was the reason and things have changed for the better for you. You can reply here or on my post. I really wanna figure it out. Here's the link.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Can-vaginal-tears-be-caused-by-birth-control-pills/show/1821005#post_8395368
Hey witchygirl,

How long did it take for your tears to stop after you switched to a different pill? I think mine is because of the pill too. I was on Lutera for a year and a half and switched to Caziant a month ago.

I've been sexually active for 6 months now. My boyfriend and I lost our virginity together so neither of us have been with anyone else. Well after about 5 months of having sex my vagina started to feel like it was ripping and it burned afterwards. It hurt on the outside towards the back of my vagina. The part closest to my butt. There was a rip we could see and it was red and swollen. It hurt everytime he went to put it in, the whole time during sex and everytime he pulled out. Well his penis isn't abnormally large. Its average. 6 inches. So I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I came across a way to ease and fix the pain without going to the doctors online. I know this is going to sound crazy.. But before you dismiss this claim..Read up on it online. A mans semen is good for our vagina's. Let your man *** inside you (If you're on the pill or have some kind of contraception). I started letting my boyfriend and my vagina since hasn't had any problems. His semen is made to help your vagina stay healthy. Its not just for getting you pregnant. Seriously, look into it if nothing else has helped you. This helped me. (: Goodluck!
I've only had an issue with vaginal tearing with my current partner.  The issue began to develop a few months into our relationship and at first I was dismayed, worried, and very confused.  All I knew is that sex hurt and that something was very wrong with that.  After seeing my gyno and discussing with him my discomfort he offered me a solution.  His diagnosis was that I wasn't relaxing during intercourse and that this was causing discomfort and irritation.  Aparently the muscle that runs between your anus and vaginal opening can tense up and make intercourse painful.  I finally took it upon myself to examine on my own and found multiple thread width tears along the exterior of my vaginal opening, right around the bottom near that muscle.  Needless to say we gave it a few weeks time to heal, used coconut oil to sooth the tears nearly everyday, and use a sufficient amount of lube when having sex.  From what I can find this has remedied my situation (tearing still occurs on occasion) but I don't have the gut wrenching, being stabbed with a knife feeling when we even attempt to have sex.  So yay, and coconut oil* The BEST
Me and my boyfriend had sex like 5 hours ago. My vagina hurts really bad. In the past we would have sex like once every month or two. And it would rip everytime. But recently we have been doing it everyday. And it didnt hurt. Today felt so awful. It hurt. I was bleeding. Not like bad, but like spotting. And when I peed it felt like a needle. It hurt so bad. I need to know what is wrong with me? Help?
I have similar issues, but I don't have any physical tears on the outside. Is it possible that my vaginal walls were just a little torn on the inside do to a larger than I'm used to penis? because i have no actual pain, I just have bled the last couple of times we have had intercourse.
Great advice, thank you.
Hi, I too would like some advice. Two days ago I had a few hours of prolonged vigorous sex with my boyfriend of over two years. I know for a fact that my vagina is not used to sex since I gave gave up my "flower" to him only a couple months ago and due to work and school we only get to do the act about once a week so i think I abused my vagina with this long act. It feels raw, on my inner labia an around and in my opening. I see no tears, blisters, only red raw tissue that is very irritated and burns when anything touches it (including my panties). Does anyone have any advice on what i could use to dull the burn at least till it ge sometime to heal or until im able to go get checked?
If it hurts when you pee, here's a little trick I learned. I have vaginal tearing blah blah blah. When you use the toilet, put your hands on the floor and turn your butt up into the sky. This will cause the pee to come down towards your clitoris, which will not touch any tears near your vagina. If it still hurts, there could be a cut on your clitoris, or urinary tract or you could have a UTI. So. Do this. Trust me it works.
Did your tear bleed? And if so for how long???
I just recently looked down there .. You know and it seemed like my vagina was ripped in 3 places I don't know what could have caused this. I recently had a pap 3 days ago and I've been having regular sex but I didn't feel any sort of pain till last night . I'm freakig out. Will it stay like that forever ? Or is going to heal up with time ? I don't know what to do I need help and I'm a little embarrassed please help me !
I have a question ladies.... I have been with my bf for about a year now. He is larger than any other man I have been with and our sex life is awesome. We usually have sex 3 times a day about 3-4 days a week. In the beginning he didn't cause me any pain at all. After a couple months I did notice that once we hit the hour mark on sex I began to get sore and we started needing to use lubrication. Now I need to use lubrication every time. But this was never a problem. I have been to my Gyno and I know I am clean and free of any STD's. But recently I have noticed that I have pain in the very beginning of sex. It hurts very badly when he is entering me only on the left side of my vagina, just inside the opening. I took a mirror and looked and it seems red, and torn, and irritated. I use Summers Eve unscented wipes. I drink cranberry juice like its going out of style. And we took about 1 1/2 - almost 2 weeks off of sex. Yet it still isn't healing and it hurts when he enters me. After about 3-5 strokes the pain goes away and sex is perfect. But the beginning pain is really starting to get on my nerves. Any suggestions????
I had a similar issue.  Had sex for first time in almost 2 years, he's very big for me and the sex was pretty rough and pretty frequent for just one night.
I can pretty much pin point when the tearing occurred, I started to hurt but thought I was just sore. After 2 days the pain when urinating was agony, went to my doctor.
She immediately saw 2 cuts and dubbed them herpes.  She took a pap, several swabs then a culture where she got a sharp piece of plastic and basically made the cuts worse.  My urine sample had tested positive for a UTI (my first ever) I have pcos so I'm very aware what goes on down there.
She sent me on my way with 6 month script for valtrex, cipro and a cream (something with a z....also for herpes) and severe depression.  
I only filled the script for the cipro because the more I thought about it I knew I didn't have herpes and the cream was $977 with my crap coverage.
She made me wait 5 days till all the tests and blood work came back.  All negative for herpes but positive for a cipro resistant UTI. Duh
I now have ampicillin and she says, try to use vasilline but its probably still herpes but came back negative cause the wounds had no pus.
Now 5 days later I'm more uncomfortable than ever, while the pain when urinating has eased some I now have a persistent internal itching which I think is the tears healing.  I know the UTI hasn't gone away because I'm holding it cause of the pain.  I tried vasilline and even neosporin with no luck. Here I am awake at 3:30am cause the itch woke me from a dead sleep. I'm reluctant to call this doctor because she seemed a little annoyed really that the cultures, pap, swabs, urine and blood all came back clean for herpes and insists that retesting in 6 months will be different.
I'm very uncomfortable....please help!
this sounds like my exact situation. im 27 and have been dating a guy for 3 months. i have never experienced this painful of sex in my life. i think its due to him being large, lack or lubrication and the fact that im anticipating the pain so mentally im just not into it either. idk what to do. ive been using A and D ointment but it seems like as soon as it heals it tears again. the worst part is a bleed during sex and it just ruins it every time. idk if i should go to the dr. or not. im just worried bc what if we dont work out and now im ruined down there? before this happened, i actually didnt think that my lady parts were all that bad, now im a mess down there.
I actually just went to my doctor for this issue today. I have been with my husband for the past 12 years and sex is almost always painful... sometimes, the pain is just in the beginning or it can last the whole time. I also get vaginal tears and pain afterwards that is mostly located on the left side of the vagina. Before him, I had pain free sex. He isn't bigger than the other couple of guys I had been with so I couldn't understand why it hurt so much. My doctor said it was due to my birth control pills and suggested lubrication. I had pain free sex while taking these exact pills so it didn't make sense why it would cause pain all of a sudden and lubrication didn't work at all. So, after years of just dealing with it, I decided to switch doctors.

My first visit to the new doc showed that I was a normal, healthy female. I suggested that maybe I should have sex and get examined afterwards. So, that's what I did. After examining me, my doctor said that he believes the tissue in my vagina is weak and having sex basically causes trauma to it and makes the tissue tear. Of course, he said it in better medical terms but you get the idea. There are a few ways to treat it but nothing has been found to cure it completely.The other problem is that I have a narrow vaginal opening. The doctor suggests I use a dialator to stretch the bottom part of the vaginal wall which he thinks will alleviate the pain and tearing. He has to order it so I don't know how to use it yet. He did say that I will have to use it for some time before I see any changes.  

So, I suggest you get seen by your doctor. If he or she is brushing you off or not helping, change doctors. In the meantime, don't give up on your relationship just yet. There are other sexual things you can do together if the pain is too much. Sex is important but it's not the only important thing in a relationship. If I had walked away during the first few months due to painful sex, I would have been walking away from my husband and best friend. After 12 years together, we are still going out on dates, holding hands, laughing, and having fun. Hopefully soon, that list will include pain free sex... keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck!
Hello Ladies,

I have been experiencing the same problem for over 1 year, BUT I think I have found the reason and the cause for the non-healing tear.

I first got the tear from having sex in a car - must have been from having very little room and the awkward positioning. Anyway, it has not healed and that was in July 2011. I haven't had sex since July 2012, because I wanted to try and 'wait' to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't!

I went to a gyno in February 2012 and she first thought it may not be healing because it was irritated by perfumed/scented products like body wash, detergent, and also tight fitting clothes. But after switching to all organic products, including tampons, and wearing no underwear or even pj bottoms to bed, the problem was still present. This was when I decided to stop having sex in July.

The gyno then put me on a tropical steroid cream, which seemed to help. I had to use it 2x a day for 6 weeks, then 1x a day for 6 weeks and then every other day for 6 weeks. The gyno told me at that appointment that if the cream did not work then she does not know why the tear is not healing (which is only the size of a paper cut but prevents me from having sex because it is so bloody painful). I asked her if she could refer me to a vulva clinic, where there would be specialists in this area. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THIS. She agreed that that was the best option I had but also said unfortunately the waitless is about 1 year! Being only 20, and not having a proper sex life I felt hopeless but I did some research and ask if the office could refer me to a vulva clinic in Toronto (even though it is 5 hours away, I was desperate and rather travel 5 hours than wait 12 months)

I seen a specialist there and in about 15 minutes, the team of doctors knew what the problem was. I was told to go off the steroid cream as that may temperately seem to be healing the tear, it really doesn't and over time it will weaken the skin.

I have localized provoked vulvodynia -- which is a chronic pain the the vulva. My pelvic muscles are too tense, which is why the tear is not healing - because the muscles are so tight, there is no oxygen getting to the blood cells to heal the cut. I am now going to pelvic physiotherapy, which is how you treat this condition. I was also told by the specialist that if you have this, your tear will not heal and sex will not get any better IF you do NOT do the physo!! Many women have localized provoked vulvodynia and they don't even know it!! Like some people who hold stress in their jaw, or their neck, many people hold stress in their pelvic floor muscles.

SOLUTION FOUND- and in progress of healing!    
If you go to a clinic, your records are ENTIRELY private, even from your parents (unless you test positive from a STD, then they call your parents if you're a minor). Pretty much all health clinics offer a sliding scale based on how much money you make per year. I'm a student and mooching off my dad, so I make about 2600 (which I use for gas to school) a year. I ended up getting a 250 shot for free. If you use chrome, open an incognito tab (click on the lines that look like shelves right below the x, then click "new incognito window".) Google search "health clinic blankblank county, blankstate" (obviously, fill in your county and state). If you can spare like 3 hours (if you've never been, because they do blood work, std tests, etc. or if you've been before and they have all that, only like an hour) they'll figure it out and give you a perscription. Like I said, it's all 100% confidential.
Ok this is a like 7 years after 1st question was posted but im 21 and have been with my partner for 4 years, hes my only ever sexual partner. He is rather large and wide in the penile area and im rather small. If ther isnt enuf foreplay or lubrication i wud experience tears between my vaginal opening and anus (so stingy and sore!) i was terrified of stds but was tested and all clear! Also treated for thrush to no avail of the problem! So here wat i did!... Sudocreme the MIRACLE ealing cream thts been around for YEARS! I work in a care home and noticed sudocreme healed almost every occasion on broken skin so i gave it a go myself! Id apply it twice a day (liberally) after washing the area with JUST WATER.. Wear cotton pants for these few days... Mines healed in 3 days although the pain and stinging subsided after one day amd night! Give it ago its fab!! :)
My boyfriend is on the extremely larger side (not complaining) but I tear all the time! It hurts to urinate and I got an STD check when I switch birth controls. I have only been with him and he has only been with me so I don't think it's herpies. I have tried emu oil because it regenerates the skin cells and its oil so it can be used for a lubricant. But it still won't heal! I abstained from sex for over a week and it still hurt!! Help!?!?!
Can anyone help me with some home remadies for vigina tears coz I dnt want my parents to find out bwt this
My first time and i have a slight tear. Its not super painful but it is rather uncomfotable. There is a little bleeding not tons just a little. Im. Not sure what exactly what to do. He is big and im not really sure what to do. How do i. Protect down there from being torn or even cure it??.
If there is a tear on the outter part of the vagina what am i supposed to do?. It feels very irratated and it feels rippen but doesnt look ripped. It only hurts in that small spot. There is a little bit of bleeding like a gumpy bleedig not alot . My guy friend is big and it hurt the entire time. It feels sore and kind of itchy. What can i do. It feels torn. Will it heal? Will it close back toget her?. Since he is big. Would it be best not to have sex with him?. The sex wasnt rough it was just painful. Someone please help me!
I started experiencing tearing during intercourse after I was thrown into Menopause following a hysterectomy.  My surgeon suggested Vitamin E capsules (400 IU).  Every morning and every night, using a safety pin prick a hole in 2 capsules and squeeze out the Vitamin E (be sure to get a Vitamin E that has ONLY Vitamin E in it).  Spread the Vitamin E on the area.  You'll heal within 2 days. Hold off intercourse for at least a week after a tear.  Just be sure to keep the area clean and dry as much as possible while healing.  Use only cotton panties, they will keep you the most comfortable.
When I was 17 I went to a clinic that offered free services to girls under 18.. Check out your local hospital or clinic for free services. Also try planned parenthood b/c they offer many services. This way you don't have to get your parents involved but you can stay safe.
thanks for the info so do you think if using something like protrolium jelly or vassaline would work ? im trying to do all i can to help the pain and give it time to heal it seems to be a pretty big tear the bleeding stoped almost instent so i wasnt to worried but the pain as me in such an uncomfortable state all i want to do is lay in bed i have lil money so cant aford much some said try diaper cream ? and another said keep it moist not to dry it out ? i have been using baby wipes to clean my self  and a peri bottle i have from after giving birth to our son i do have witch hazle /tux pads and both diaper cream and vasealine i try to take tynol for pain any ideas on what i can do other then that ?
THANK YOU!! I started experiencing serious vaginal discomfort Tuesday morning and some minor bleeding (after intercourse Monday night) and was worried, plus my GYN is out of town so I was freaking out. I took a Diflucan Thursday because I was uncertain if I was suffering from an immerging yeast infection. But no odor or discharge came and yet I still felt irritation. So I decided to get a mirror and look and I realized that I had some tearing. I googled vaginal tearing and came across this thread.  After reading your post I went to the pharmacy and got Cystex, A&D ointment and epson salt (after double checking your advice with the pharmacist). I took a regular shower first with Dove sensitive soap, then ran a warm bath with the epson salt and soaked for 5mins. I let my vaginal area air dry and applied the A&D ointment and drank the Cystex shortly after. Within 15mins I felt a lot better.  Thank you again for your advice. Hopefully this regimen and no sex for a week or two will help me to get back to normal :-)
I had rough sex w/ my boyfriend and the bottom of my outer wall tore. I've had this once before with him, and I'm concerned it won't close up. I know it will heal, but will it heal properly or just adapt and stay open? Because that would obviously be less "tight" and would probably affect his pleasure. But I really don't know. If it doesn't heal properly, how can I get it close up without sutures?
Hello odarnit, could you share the name of the cream? did it work?
Need help with my problem...my bf is average sized and we use lube and arouse eachother before sex. However, during sex, especially trying to put it in, my vagina feels like its tearing and feels dry and i feel like i cant get his penis in properly, as though there is something in the way inside.  Hes not my first and im not his first so it cant be that and i relax during sex even though it hurts. Does anyone know what it could be ? Or would i be better of going to see my gp. It gets really embarassing for me and gets in the way of our sex life. Any ideas would help. Thanks
Same thing with me my boyfriend is large and when he goes in its like the outer labia near the entrance goes in as he s penetrating and hes rough and goes for hours. I end up with a blister in the same spot everytime. I sometimes have to open my lips so that he doesnt push in the outside inside.Freaked out its herpes but its always in the same spot and he has been checked for herpes and it was negative.IDK
I have the solution!! I too had continual tearing out of the blue - like paper cuts. The solution is BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze (it's basically magnesium) twice a day. I don't tear at ALL anymore. The tear that I had for over 12 months is now gone. No more 'papercuts'. YAH! to my Integrative Medicine doctor for giving me a cure.
Ok so im a lil embarassed to be on here
But anyways me and my bf had sex a few days ago , it was my first time and he likes to go at it prettty rough from front and back i only felt a a minimal amount of pain at entry that i associated with losing my virginity but as we switched positions i noticed the pain seemed to get worse even tho it was still tolerable ... Afterwards as i went to go use the bathroom the pee stung pretty bad down their but i thought maybe he scratched me with his finger but a few hours later the pain still hadnt receded so i looked in the mirror and noticed a slight split in at botton of my opening
Its been three days and i still havent tried sex again and my bf was getting frustrated so i told him what happened we are both pretty young im 18 and he is 22 we have noone we know to ask and no idea what to do . I really want to try again but im afraid it wont heal or will rip more
Bf is being extremely helpful and limiting what we do
Someone please help i have very old fashion family and i need help ! I dont know what to do  
JD399!  This is my life!  Thank you so much for letting me know I'm not alone in this!!!!!  How do I go about getting past this?  Is there anything specific I should be telling my doctor?  Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
I am sorry for your pain and suffering.  I am an attractive, petite (5'4") woman in my fifties, in good shape with excellent health.  I experienced monogamous, sexual relationships before my eighteen year marriage, and found after my divorce that there are many men who would wish to have a relationship with me.  (However, I find it difficult to find a man of integrity, intelligence and sweetness with whom I would like to develop a long-term committed relationship.)  Consequently, I have had several monogamous experiences with men over the past ten years (and could have more, if I were so inclined).

Almost all of my sexual experiences throughout my life were fairly positive.   Naturally, I preferred some partners over others.  The only time when I experienced pain was with two men who were relatively large.  My first true love was moderately large and quite long.  We learned that his pleasuring me before intercourse made all the difference, lubricating me (I produce ample vaginal discharge via orgasm), preparing my vagina for intercourse, and helping me to desire him more.  Therefore, our sex life was nice.  All the years in between, including during my marriage, I have had no particular discomfort until recently.  

I am now dating a caring man and good lover, but he is extremely large - broad in general and, when erect, long.  Without question, his size is exceptional.  It so happens that we have hardly engaged in intercourse because he is experiencing erectile dysfunction due to anti-depressants and other psychological causes.  However, we have attempted intercourse twice, but he could not maintain an erection.  Nonetheless, my experience was that, despite being well lubricated and very prepared for intercourse both mentally and physically, his penis was so incredibly large that I felt incredibly stretched as he entered and perhaps my vagina couldn't fully accommodate the breadth of his penis.  For the first time since my first love, I found that my vagina tore and there was considerable discomfort afterward for two or three days, especially upon urinating.   If and when he resolves his e.d. issue and if we continue to date, either my vagina and I will adjust or our sex life will be problematic, in which case I am not sure I can continue in this relationship.

Alas, this experience has validated something I'd already discovered - I prefer modest-sized penis.  It is more comfortable and pleasurable for me.  The medical community may claim that the vagina can accommodate any sized penis, but in my experience, that is untrue.

I hope this is helpful to some of you suffering discomfort during sex due to the size of your partner's penis.
Vaginal tearing.

Okay I had researched this like CRAZY and have seen a LOT of women with the same issue that I was having. Pretty much everything tore my vagina - it was like paper. If I wiped, I tore myself. If I put in a tampon, I tore myself.

It was painful and the only thing that helped was rubbing vaseline on the cuts until they healed - but they tore again right after.

I started taking rephresh pro-b and have not had a tear since I started taking it! Apparently it was an issue with my ph balance down there - I never had any real issues - no STDs, but I was having an excess of discharge, LOTS of bumps on my cervix, all of which have gone away!

This is the only thing that has ever fixed my issue! My discharge is perfectly normal and I don't tear down there at all.

If you're having this issue, get REPHRESH PRO-B and take it every day! Absolutely did the trick!
absurd
it is unnatural to have sex with men.
It's caused by a cucumber going inside a hole the size of a raisin. 1+1=2
if it were me, I would stop having sex. seriously what is wrong with you people?
tell your bf that if he wants to pound out a meat hole to get a gay man's butt or masturbate. otherwise, your body is not there for his pleasure and your pain.

when men masturbate they choke the **** out of their cocks and stroke the **** out of it too. and this is  how they get off. their penises get desensitized. duh!

when they have sex with their girlfriends they get frustrated because a woman's vaginal muscles cannot grip him as tight as his man hands can. so he pounds the **** out of her. pretends he doesn't know it hurts her, gets off and laughs at how stupid she is. she will blame herself and keep letting him rip up her vagina for years or decades.  

women of course go along with all this because they are idiots.
you're sure it not herpes huh? hmm Dr. Science, guess you missed the day in  sex school when they covered that condoms do not prevent herpes.
awesome, now your boyfriend can continue to pound your vagina into a bloody pulp. until it resembles ground beef. thanks for the awesome tip! whew, glad you were able to figure that one out! yay
Hello, was just doing a quick search for "exact same problems"...Very frustrated, menopausal  female here...LOL.....and I like my husband very much and cannot have sex due to severe pain and tearing. Bleeding from tears is not much fun either....very patient husband.
Thank you for this, am going to try...Hormones made me so sick, helped but too many other side problems and the risks!? Just....NO...so thank you, thank you for this comment. I hope it helps me as it has you.
Hi, I posted already just to say thanks for the tip but now I am posting to say WOW...What a difference. Only used the "Unrefined" Coconut oil for 4 days before hubby and I tried it out. Absolutely no pain and no tearing for the first time in almost 4 years...very little goes a long way. Am taking the supplements also but am so very pleased...
Thanks again
Did the coconut oil make the pain go away ? Because I haven't found anything to help and the pain is really bad.
If you have medicinal marijuana in your area any kush of your choice would help with the uncomfortable feeling when walking and sitting. And coconut does help also ease that uncomfortable feeling.
Your vagina is not accustom to that size you have to let him go in slow until your vagina get use tote size or else its going to hurt ur vagina is a sensitive organ that you have to take good care of if you find yourself urinating at least twice after having sex, its normal. If you have sex with him and find ur yourself in a lot of pain when he inserts it in let himbtake it out nd go to the bathroom turnvthe pipe on in the tub if u have one sit in it but the water has to be warm, it helps with the pain nd after your done dont wipe your vagina dab it dry and put some neosporin on it till it heals continue this process till it heals
I feel like the only one this has happened to. I actually ripped during sex and bled thru 4 pairs of pants. I had to go to the hospital and get surgery. Has this ever happened to anyone??
Hi, thank you so much for posting your comment. This just happen to me a few days ago..so scary! I'm just wondering what the aftercare was like for you? Im really worried it will happen again as my bf and I have no idea why it happen! Any advice would be greatly recieved!!
This just happend to me a week ago. Had to get surgery and everything. I got 1 tear. Told me no sex or tampons for 6 to 8 weeks.. Scared to have sex again.. i really dont remember what happened but i bled soo much it looked like someone got murdered... plus my new bf is a lot bigger then what ive had. How is it for you now?? Can you have sex normally?
After the surgery have u had intercourse ever again?
I had sex with my boyfriend a few days ago and I believe I wasn't wet enough when he went in ans that caused the tearing. But I tried granola oil and that didn't help. There was some bleeding and a lot of pain. This morning when I went pee I passed out because the stinging was unbearable. Please help!!
Hi, just wanted to say that the same thing has been happening to me recently. It *****. I was reading above and maybe try coconut oil? The stinging whenever you urinate is because your soar or even ripped alittle. Try to use the coconut oil down there frequently alittle goes a long way! That should help.
I have been with my boyfriend for four years now and he is pretty big which leaves me sore the day after but that is pretty much as painful as it gets. The thing I have two concerns: 1.) I get UTIs frequently after having sex and I would like to know if that is normal or how can I stop or prevent it and 2.) my vagina got a tear which hurts really really bad. It feels like I pulled a muscle or something from my anus to the outside of my vagina. Can anyone help me I have not gone to the doctor yet but I would really appreciate some advice
THE CURE: I had the same horrible problem of getting cuts when having sex and vaginal discomfort for about a year. I visit many different gynecologist and other specialists and no one knew what it was, some suggested it was thinning of my vaginal tissue, others a chronic yeast infection, some thought it was herpes (which I was tested multiple times and even a blood test which came out negative), some mentioned that it was just a technical vaginal problem, or a auto immune system or perhaps my partner was just too large. I was prescribed an estrogen cream wich was about $250.00 dollars a tube (Thank God my insurance was able to covered) then I was prescribed a steroid cream CLobastesol  I think it was called, the creams never help. The docs will say to lubricate as much as possible before sex which i did and I even try switching to multiple lube brands thinking I was probably allergic to some, but I was still getting the cuts. I was very depressed due to this problem, it was taking a toll on me emotionally eventhough my partner was always super supportive. I felt terrible and scare every time I was going to have sex, I stop having sex for multiple weeks due to this problem, it was awful loving my partner and wanting to be with him but I couldnt.  One day I cry out to God and ask him to please help me, then one day my partner and I went to the dollar store and we came across a baby oil- a generic brand called Baby Oil by Personal Care.  I use this as lube and bingo problem solved. I never never never got one cut again. Tip- I bought a small spray bottle and place the oil there for a more convenient use. Ladies I hope this help, I completely understand how terrible this can be. Sorry for my writing I'm ESL.