Vaginal Tightness
Hello there...
I have a question and am not able to get to a doctor anytime soon.  So, I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.
I became sexually active about a year ago.  I have only had one partner.  Every time we had sex, even had the beginning, I had no problem with vaginal tightness, and have never had problems with being too dry.
My relationship ended last April.  I have not had intercourse since.  Until last week when we got back together, I tried to have intercourse, and I was so tight, it even hurt to have a finger in there.
The tightness has continued, and I will not attempt to have intercourse again, because it hurt so badly that first time.  
I have been stressed out for the last few weeks, and have felt some anxiety, but anxiety is something that I have dealt with before, and didn't seem to have these problems sexually.
Thanks for your help.
i'm really not sure what it is. i've had something really similar. i've felt extra dry as well and was thinking bout heading to the doctor. i hope you figure it out. if i do go to the doctor i'll pass on what they say.