Vaginal Wetness
I am a mid 30s female and have excess vaginal wetness during intercourse.  I was on Depo Provera for about 10 years and then switched to birth control bills.  During this time, I never had a problem with excess vaginal wetness and enjoyed a high sex drive and satisfying sex life.  I recently went off all birth control, planning to get pregnant.  Now, I have been experiencing excess vaginal wetness and it negatively effects my sex life with my husband.  Of course, I can't find a lot of information about the topic or any medications/solutions to address the issue.  Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Is it before intercourse as well or just during?  I bet your body is in a little shock and dealing with going totally off birth control in it's own way. Especially since you've been on it for such a long time. This may sound weird but you could try wiping yourself down before you guys have sex? Have you talked to your doctor? I swear, our bodies do weird stuff sometimes and we never know why.
I have the same problem too . My husband likes it sometime, but it also causes him to *** too fast and he gets upset. I always get wet before and even after we're done. I also can have up to 6 Orgee in 30 min. I think its a good and bad thing
I have had this problem for the past three years. Its ruining my marriage. He has got to the point he doesn't want to have sex with me. I have a high sex drive and this makes me feel like my body is failing me. I have went to the doctors twice with no solution. I have noticed that if we have a lot of 4play then its better. They tested me for infections and did a pap which both were good. I have no idea what to do. I know that it shouldn't make that huge of a difference but when you feel less of a woman because of this,it effects my marriage. He has told me that this is the reason for not having sex with me. He rather use his toys or get a ** instead. Grrrrr... Please if any1 can help me, email me ***@****