Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal and anal fissures
Last year I randomly started getting anal fissures after a bowel movement and vaginal tearing after sex. At first they were sporadic but fast forward a year and I have vaginal tearing every single time I have sex, no matter how 'into it' I am or how much lube etc.. And I get anal fissures about three times a month. I have seen numerous gynaecologists and doctors and no one has any answers for me. Recently I was told they are sure the two are related and I will have to live with them as there is no cure. Surely this isn't right?! I'm going crazy with the thought of never having a normal sex life again or being able to go to the toilet without being in pain. They have told me to use a hydrocortisone cream inside my vagina and keep using the gtn ointment for my anal fissures.
Does anyone have any advice? I have googled all sorts trying to find people who have suffered both of these things and think they are related but I can't find anything! I already use hydrocortisone for eczema and I just don't see how it's going to help but of course I will try.
Another thing they suggested was a mild anaesthetic to numb the area that tears so I don't feel the pain during sex but I don't really see that being a good long term solution?

Also not sure if this matters but I don't have never have had anal sex.

Thanks in advance
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
7 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1506632630
Blank
KeeLolo, mhv, Barb135, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
14 hrs ago
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
Barb135 commented on Dee1956's status
22 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles