Vaginal bleeding when aroused?
Please help me out here...I'm dumb-founded on this one. I'm a 20 year old female. I take Yasmin birth control and do my very best at taking it at the same time (I'm very busy at work but I usually take it within the same hour everyday) and I don't think I have missed any days in a few months. I finished my last pack and had my period week as usual, then started my new pack. This month it took an entire week of the new pack to make my period stop (so I was bleeding for nearly 2 weeks), and after that I've noticed that anytime I become sexually aroused and being lubricated(naturally) I have light vaginal bleeding for a few hours, even if I dont have intercourse. As long as I am turned on and I become aroused, I begin to lightly bleed. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I'm completely fine during any other time. This is so odd, please someone help me figure it out?
I dont know what causes it, and I am not a docotr, but maybe it could be that you still have some blood up inside of you that hasnt come out yet , and when you get aroused/natural lubrication, the blood comes out with it.  If it continues, and bothers you too much, you should consult your doctor.  
I thought of that but its been going on for a while now. I think i'll give it another week and if its still going on I'll pay a visit to my ob/gyn.