Vaginal bleeding when pushing to have a bowel movement
K8Y
I just turned 36. 7 years ago I had a mole pregnancy. A D&C was performed with weekly blood tests that followed for a year monitoring my hormone quantities until I reached zero.  For 2 years following that surgury I experienced vaginal bleeding almost daily. Most times the bleeding was initiated while pushing to have a bowel movement. To correct this problem I had an endometrial ablation, yet two weeks later I started bleeding again. Finally a partial hysterectomy (uterus only). To this day I still experience (almost monthly) some vaginal bleeding when I push to have a bowel movement. My doctor cannot see how I could have vaginal bleeding without a uterus, & sees no connection to the timing or what starts it. Is there any connection to the vagina & the bowel wall? Could pushing cause a tear that could bleed into my vaginal opening? The blood id bright red when it starts, and goes to dark brown after a few days, and a pantyliner is enough protect me (since most of the blood goes in the toilet). I also have an under active thyroid & take synthroid daily. Just last year I had my gallbladder removed, and while my bowel actions have changed somewhat the bleeding is still the same. Where is this blood coming from? I still have my cervix & ovaries, so I still experience some PMS symptoms and I can tell the bleeding happens around the time I should have a period, but how is that connected to pushing?
have the done internals ? you can get fissure that cause a hole through from the anus but should not be bleeding from there either ! you should persist they find the cause as it could be serious . good luck x x
I have been having the same problem yet I am only 23. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome almost 2 years ago. I just recently started to have this problem. I do not even push hard or strain while having a bowel movement yet I bleed everytime profusely and the blood is bright red. I really do not know what it is. I am still searching for answers. Doc says it is nothing but I know there is something wrong.
i am haveing the same problem, insept i am pregnant...  I know the blood is comming from my vagina, however the doc seys theres no way...  How do I prove her wrong.