Women's Health Community
Vaginal burning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal burning

I have been to the doctors so many times lately that i cant keep count anymore. I do not have a urinary tract infection, i dont have a PID, i dont have a bladder infection, i dont have a yeast infection, i dont have ganoria, i dont have claymidia, i dont have an std, and i dont have a kidney infection. but the doctors keep giving me antibiotics that arent helping me. I am in a great deal of pain. and have been for the past 5 months. I have considered cancer of the bladder, i have considered vulvar distrophy, lichen simplex, insitial cystitis and everything but my mother and doctor refuse to have me tested. so i went to things that i could be doing that could be causing this terrible pain. i am on birth control, i received the guardasil shots, i am receiving allergy shots, i am a swimmer, i looked at all of these and they could cause it but i dont know what to do. I even bought differant brands of toilet paper to see if that was the problem. I have never felt this pain before and it just randomly started 5 months ago...i am miserable because of it. i constantly have to change my panties because i'm always leaking urine and discharge. i cant tell if its the urine that is burning or if its my vagina that is in pain. someone just help me with some ideas or some treatment. i drink 2 32 oz of water everyday. i eat healthy and i work out.  i am a healthy 17 year old with the exeption of this pain in my vagina. it seems to be located more towards the back of my vagina and around the inside. please help.