Vaginal discharge after intercourse
I just had intercourse for the first time in a few years. Almost immediately after there was a dark discharge, first almost nothing now a little heavier. Could it be just because its been a while that something ripped? or could it actually be a problem and I should get it checked out ?
This condition is called post coital bleeding. It is most commonly seen in vaginal infection like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginal inflammation etc. it could also be due to disease of endometrium that is lining of uterus, polyps (mass) in uterus and cervix, fibroid tumors etc. You should consult an expert nearby for internal examinations if the symptoms persist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.