Vaginal discharge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Vaginal discharge

I have white stuff come out only wen I go to the bathroom and it burns a little bit in the beginning it looked like cottage cheese then after me and my friend had sex it start come out white stuff now I can feel it wen it comes out it don't stink or anything but I'm worried ever since the condom got stuck in my vagina and he pulled it out thats wen the burnin and itchin and white discharge started to come what could it b

It sounds as though you have some sort of infection.  I would go to the doctors to be sure though, so you can be properly diagnosed and medicated (if needed).  It sounds like it may be just a yeast infection, but with the lost condom, I'd still go to the doctors to make sure all is ok.  Good luck to you :)
I have the same thing goin on with me did yu ever find out was wrong
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
19 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals