Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal discomfort - need advice asap :(
Ive been having sex alot recently both protected and unprotected and ive been feeling sharp pains when something rubs or touches my clitoris and there is also white discharge that is almost tissue like? whats wrong with me ?  
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1027094 tn?1327433332
Sounds like a yeast infection
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The symptoms are suggestive of yeast infection which typically causes swelling, redness, and itchiness of the vaginal area.  It also causes a curd-like vaginal discharge. There may also be skin involvement wherein the skin around the vaginal area also becomes infected and become red and have rashes.  Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.  Wear cotton underwear as much as possible and maintain proper hygiene.  It would be best to see your Doctor so a pelvic examination can be performed.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
8 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank