Vaginal odour
Hi, I have a very disturbing and worrisome feelings to my 40 months old daughter. Since she stopped using diaper at
age 3, i noticed right then that she had a very unpleasant vaginal odour. She maybe had it long before but i did not noticed since diapers have unti odour in it. Whenever she goes wee in the potty she would say ahh "stink my mouse!" and it really is. Honestly i don't even have that kind of smell. If the best example is an aged Swiss cheese then thats it. i tried to change her milk formula many times but nothing change (she is now in fresh milk) and i also observe what she ate which i can say nothing unusual. she also don't drink any kind of juices. So i really can't see anything from her diet and all that which i can blame why she smell. i took her to her pediatrician with my complain but she did not see any unusual from her urine test. i was very disappointed. her vaginal odour by the way is present everyday not hormonal cycle. my other worries is that at her age i am using intimate wash to her though as mild as possible because water alone just won't do the job.      
I have heard of this before as a friend of mine had the same worry.  I had made a suggestion to her as I have heard something, somewhere that may be helpful. Does your little girl wear panties to bed? Try sending her to bed with no panties on. Not suggesting she sleeps nude but I found that wearing panties at night tends to "trap" any odors in. I heard that it helps if the skin can breath down below. Any added moisture like sweat can also "hinder" an existing order. Try keeping her as dry as possible. As to what causes it, sorry, I haven't found that out yet but hopefully you will get an answer to that. Hope it helps.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. i would definitely try to do that without any delay. i hope and pray that this idea will work. and any other idea regarding my little girl's problem would be very much appreciated.

aloha and God bless
litti