Vaginal rash and itching after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal rash and itching after sex

The day after my boyfriend and I had sex we both have a red spotty rash.  It seems we both have the rash where vaginal fluids would have been during sex.   The rash itches and some red spots almost look like zits with a white head.  Around my vaginal opening the skin is dry and is cracking. At the time of sex i was on my last day of my period.  I was wondering what this could be, should i see a doctor, and how can i treat this???????
I would go and see a doctor, you could have an std/herpes.  Look it up on the internet as you might find pictures that resemble what you have.  But I would go to a doctor anyways, especially if it lasts more than a couple of days and you both have it.
did he use a condom? it could be you both have allergies to latex.
It could be a few things. One could be genital herpes but that takes a while to break out after becoming infected. They also break out during change of temperature and stress.
The other thing that it could be is dryness. If you or your parter is very dry, the rubbing will cause blisters to rise and will not take that long to go away. The best thing to do is see a Dr. They will usuallu cut one of the blisters off and send it in to be checked for herpes. They will give you a local anesthetic to numb any feeling.
hii, me and my girlfriend are engaged in sexual relationship. however, for past two weeks she is having some unusual discharge. W have also checked for pregnency, results are fine(she is not pragnent). Can u please tell why she is having this discharge.
I had the same problem, it's yeast.  You have a yeast infection.  You will get dry cracked skin and red rash after sex for both partners because during intercourse your fluids contain the yeast and it infects the outside.
when i have sex with my husband i always have cuts in my vaginal wall and sometimes reddish rashes its like a sharp needle putting a red line..blood dosnt come but i know there are fresh cuts n it paind like hell when water is touched..this only happens when i have sex and in the time i use to spread mu legs diffrent ways n etc..but this never happend with me before but becouse of this reason its difficult to have a good pleasurable sexual relationship between me and my husband..it never happens from inside its jus the outside of vagainal hole that evrything that happens n the little pathway between my anal hole is most of the time cut in little line evrytime i have sex...does anyone have a soliutin for this please help me.....
I've never had a yeast infection before.. or any sort of rash before in my vaginal area.  My boyfriend and I had intercourse-- we have never had any sexual relationships with anyone else besides each other.  We did a quickie and I did not get the chance to wash up. I've had the rash for weeks.  I didn't treat it with any creams right away.  I just thought cleaning it would make it better. So after a week or so, I started using Vagisil, the itching went away, but then once it got wet or I touched it, it would start itching again.  I just started using diaper rash cream to see if it would help.-- I know this is nasty, but what is wrong? Am I having an allergic reaction to latex... or should I be really scared and worried!!! I know I should realy go see a doctor but I don't have insurance.  REALLY!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
i need help ive been havin g sex with my fiance and its painful everytime we intercourse. im a little worried because after we have sex or i should say during/after i get severe pain, and like other cases it hurts when water touches it. its reddish around my vaginal area, it seems like they're little cuts around it, help please?