Women's Health Community
Vaginal sore?... friction sore?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal sore?... friction sore?

I am currently with someone that we have recognized our relationship has come to an end. We have excepted that we do not work together as a sexual couple and as of now were roommates. With that said he is having sex with someone else (his ex). Occasionally he will come into my bed and rub up onto me and want sex. At first I was mad but being along sucks and I miss sex. So I'll allow it. But hes not into me. He doesnt find me attractive and he doesnt enjoy his sex and HE LETS ME KNOW IT> so I am very self conscience of when I am naked or having sex with him. I dont get wet bc all I can think of is how i look unattractive to him. So usually he rips me or I get the "friciton sores" as you were referring to. I also wear thongs and shave down there so I get irritations. This past weekend we had sex and I was not wet and afterwards I felt ripped. I ignored it as usual but it has only got worse. There is more than one and they're on my inner lips vs my outer lips. It hurts to pee... when the pee touches them it feels like I am pouring acid on them! I went to the doctor and freaked out. She put me on Kepflex? (cephalexin (sp?)) and said to come back in 6 days. I am so worried. I made her do a culture of the sores and she had to scratch over them ... it has hurt so bad since then. I have been tested before and I have had sex with one person other than my "ex".. but that was months ago. I have been tested since then. I am really worried. Do you have any suggestions? or words of comfort? I looked online at the different pictures and it only scared me more.