Vaginal sores but no history of STDs.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal sores but no history of STDs.

I'm in the 7th week of my pregnancy and the day after Valentine's Day, my boyfriend of 6 months and I had sex, I really wasn't in the mood but I let him do his thing anyway, I know that when your pregnant your genitals become engorged with blood, well he is pretty thick for me in that area and I feel that he tore me because I wasn't in the mood so I was kinda dry down there. A couple days after, I itched down there, I look at where I itched because on morning it was painful to urinate, and I seen a sore, there were about 5 sores. I had shaved the day before we had sex and the sores are all in spots where my razor had touched, I went to the docs yesterday and they said I have a UTI and they're having me take antiviral pills so heal the sores but they're testing me for HIV 1 and 2, Herpes, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis, Gonorrhea and Vaginitis. I'm extremely scared because my partner has no history of any STDs as I have a clean slate as well, only things that I've done differently is start using Summer's Eve feminine wash and wipes since I got a yeast infection last month when I was taking antibiotics for a UTI that was almost to my Kidneys. What could this possibly be?
These sores can be due to boils after shaving and rough intercourse. Apply warm compresses and topical antibiotics on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Your doctors are right that it can be herpes sores as it has a similar presentation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations, and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.