Vaginal swelling, itching, dryness, and lumps...??
It started with a dark vaginal discharge about 3 days ago. The discharge is now gone, but now there's a lot of redness, swelling, itching, and soreness. There a lump on the inside of my labia and it hurts. It kinda feels like I'm covered in bruises down there. The itching is mainly on my clitoris and around the opening. Pretty much everything looks swollen down there, and the skin feels thicker than usual. The dryness is also very uncomfortable and unusual..that's never been a problem before. I've had problems with vaginal discharge in the past, but never anything like this. Also, some other things that may be related:
-my period is irregular, and it just started 2 days ago. Before then, my last period was in September. My period usually skips a month, but never nearly 3 months
-I have never participated in any sexual activity
-I'm 17 years old
-I masturbate

I told my mother about this and she's not really taking me seriously so I don't see her taking me to a doctor anytime soon. It is VERY itchy! Any help or advice is much appreciated.

HI,
To start with you can have washes with warm water and some antiseptic solution. It is quite possible that there is infection and this needs to be checked by a Doctor and treated. Use of vaginal gels will give a soothing effect and promote healing. The irregular periods can be because of hormonal factors.
Hope this helps.