Vaginal tearing and bleeding?
The past two times my boyfriend and I have had sexual intercourse it has been painful for me and bleeding occurs. The first time it had happened I was on top and as soon as it entered I was in pain. It happened again the next time we had sex and it was a little over a week later. We aren't doing anything different than we always have and I don't understand what would be causing it. It doesn't bleed for long it really just bleeds during and a little bit of spotting afterwards for about a day. I haven't had any other sexual partners in my life other than him. I'm scared that if it keeps happening that it will become infected. So should I wait longer than a week to have intercourse? If you think it may be lubrication problems, any suggestions for that? And fast healing tips would be wonderful. Thank you.
a cause for the bleeding could be tearing of the vessels in the vaginal canal. they are small and fragile a lot like the little ones in your nose, think how easily you can get a bloody nose. if you've had sex before not once before but "routinely" with out issues, it could be you are coming up on " that time of the month" during your cycle your body retains water and swells including your vaginal canal, meaning it gets tighter making it more likely that your beau who fits comfortably all month is now just snug enough to tear some vessels. hope that helps.
Thank you that does help some.
Hi, what if you have only had sex once before - is this more of an issue? I have had the same problem, kind of, first time with this new guy and I start bleeding like im on my period after a pretty painful entry. But the next morning I realise it's not a period as its only from the entrance...freaked out a little and it's really uncomfortable.