Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal tears, yeast infection or something else??
I experienced a lot vaginal discomfort the last month. I had a UTI AND bacterial vaginosis... then I got on heavy antibiotics to fight a h pylori infection as well as to fight my UTI. I started seeing symptoms of a yeast infection. Swollen and very itchy with some discharge. I get yeast infections ALOT, usually 6 or 7 times a year. I noticed something weird though and that there were tiny tears around my vagina that looked like paper cuts. They didn't hurt that bad when touched or when i peed and they cleared up within 1-2 days normally. They went away after i used monistat, AND THEN I got another yeast infection a few days later and the tears came back on the other side. I took some more monistat and my yeast infection cleared up within a week  and the tears cleared up within 2 days. I told my friend and she said vaginal tears can be a symptom of herpes so now i am freaking out. I get cold sores on my mouth so I was thinking maybe i could have spread it down there accidentally? I haven't had a cold sore in about a year though and im wondering if this sounds like herpes? I also heard tears were common with vaginal yeast infections and this yeast infection lasted for 3 weeks with extreme discomfort.  Any help?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on psyvamp71's status
1 hr ago
Blank
Mistingg is ... Comment