Vaginal tears
Does anyone experience vaginal tears from just peeing, going to the bathroom, wiping yourself, or from sex?  

This happens frequently to me and it is very painful - I have gone to the doctor but all they give me is some ointment that does not help (steriod ointment).
i was wiping today and i felt a tear down their i wiped again and it stung and their was blood, im not sure what to do. my mom said if its still bleeding tomorrow shes taking me to the emergency room.
Hey everyone, so im not sure I really have a tear. I actually have no idea.
It all started when I had a UTI. It went away and a week later, i had a yeast like infection, but was never sure it was that. Itched like HELL! but before the itching my vagina was EXTREMELY sore. (from foreplay..) So i attempted to cure the itching with alot of plain yogurt and keeping the area clean and dry. then one day, like a week or so later, i had sex with my boyfriend. It burned on the inside a little bit... but i continued because it didnt hurt that bad. Then about two days later we did it again.... it was alot more painful this time. Pulling out was very painful. Now, when I wipe it hurts... it doesnt burn when I pee.. just when i wipe? especially the spot by my vaginal hole and anus.. that skin. It occasionally itches now. I tried to look and see if there was a rash, it looks red but again I don't know what it looked like before.
My sister said to get Azo pills... cause she thinks my yeast infection/uti just didnt heal completely.. so stop having sex.
I bought the azo yeast pills today, and im drinking water.
Im on my period so the pads dont help at all... and im afraid to use tampons because of the burning.
Im 17 years old, and My boyfriend and I have only been with eachother. Im on birth control AND use condoms. I just dont understand whats going on? I only live with my dad and my mom or any mother figure isnt really in my life besides my sister who lives in a different state... So honestly Im afraid to go to a Gyno....
Im really freaked out girls.... I just want to have fun... safe fun.
But Im really scared. Please help!!! :/
I am having these problems too. I don't have the money for another gyn visit because I've been so much this year due to problems with mirena. But I have had 2 kids and just now started having problems during sex. Even though I am very aroused I still tear every time an that tear bleeds and its so painful. Then I have to pee after sex an I literally cry it hurts so bad. It takes a couple days to heal but its so irritaded I can't sit down for an hour after sex. Can anyone help?
I am having the same problem, not sure where my tears have come from but I have at least 4 or 5 and it kills me to pee any ideas on what I can do as I can't stick this pain anymore. I too have been uising nappy rash ointment as it seems to be helping a little but the pain is toe curling it reaLly is.
Lastly I've been having an itchy vagina & noticed some peeling on the inside. I've NEVER had sex so I'm a bit confused. I should go to a doctor but money is tight so I'm trying soo hard not to freak out but this is driving me crazy! What should I do? Please help! Thank you!
I'm not diagnosing anyone I just want to tell you all what happened to me. I've had the same problems as you all here are having and after many years of suffering I had a biopsy done by my GYN and was diagnosed with Lichen Sclerosus. I was prescribed Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% Ointment, it really does help. Don't wait go to the Dr. asap..Good luck!
Here's how my girlfriend got cured: ALOE VERA, not the artificial mixture from any chemist, but the pure aloe vera straight from mother nature, just apply the natural aloe vera gel once a day and u will see the resuts! Much love y'all ! be happy be safe!
I'm 17 and I was just sitting around today and I got up and got a weird pain and went to the bathroom, I think my vagina ripped between the perineum and the anus. I've never had this happen before and I have no idea what to do, is this a serious thing? Is it even a tear. Should I go to the doctor. Please help me. I feel awkward asking my mom about this.
my boyfriend has been in jail for 1 year.  I have been faithful and now he is too big for me.  =(  Im affraid we are going to break up now that I wont have sex because it is SOOOO painful I cant get past it.. OMG HELP
recently i married.my husband when touch me we feel nothing.
i have masturbating last 10 years.when i masturbat i feel very good & enjoy fully but now we have no interest in sex with my husband. in my husband
every thing is fine.sir help me and save my marriage.
my mail id :***@****
my mail id :***@****
i am 15 years old and just turned 15 i like to masterbaite alot but the promblem is once i masterbaited i started to bleed but i thought it wasnt much cuz i thought i broke my virginity coarse but then once i did it again and i actually found it really weird, i took a mirror and looked inside my ***** and like on the left side its nice round and on the right side its like round but then in the mid its like a cut which hurts when i go in and out with my fingers does any one know what to do should i just leave it and let it healer i dont really want to go to a doctor cuz im actually scared of doctors
i am pregnant, im on antiobiodics for a uti, and i had a papsmear monday and it tore my vagina and now when i pee the only way i can go without it burning like fire is to pour cold water on it while i pee but then of course my cultures came back and i have a yeast infection, and i cant even touch down there without being is horrific pain, so idk what to do there is no way i can get the applicator in, when i can barely stand to wipe down there.. any suggestions? my obgyn doctor says theres nothing i can do... help please!
I'm not sure if I can explain this clearly, so that you understand my condition and if there is a cure or if this is normal. But, about 13 years ago, I think I got a yeast infection. I was not insured, so the doctor gave me some sample cream. It caused itching and pink pieces of stuff came out. I figured, "Oh, good, it's working". But, later found the internal vaginal tissues had been hacked away. The inside is no longer smooth, but bumpy, as if layers of the internal wall were removed. Does this happen with normal sexual activity, over years? Where the internal wall tears, breaks down, leaves the inside torn up? I've only had sex a dozen times in my life, so this is very upsetting to me.
I recently had sex with my bf and during the sex I felt a rip and  afterwards I started feelinq pain &&'d a little bleeding and l ooked to see wat was going down there with her and I seen a lil cut and I'm freaking out and I wanted to know was it frm him being bigger than the last person and the sex being so rough or what and I don't know what should I do?
I got tore like two days ago and I can't walk normal and it hurts to pee :/ I hope this goes away and I don't have to see a doctor. But has anyone noticed more discharge while you have this?
do guys care if your a bit rough down there? when i was 13 i was meeting with this 17 year old guy and he hurt me down there and its really embarrassing when i have sex i only have sex with guys when im drunk and i cant get a boyfriend cause i feel so self concious about it, do they care? i want surgery to see if i can get my vaginal wall made normal again :(
hi, i have the same problem going on as all of you, but i did not notice it after sex. i am 25 years old, and i am about 7 weeks pregnant. i first noticed the paper like cuts around the outside of the vaginal canal after i had my first vaginal ultra sound down. they were looking for a problem and used iodine, which i have not had them use before. my mom said that iodine makes her burn also so i thought it was that, but it isnt going away and now i see that i have the small cuts as well. after reading several posts about this, i was thinking, could it be that i was too dry for the vaginal ultrasound? or are cuts a possible symptom of an allergy to iodine? also, i have never had a problem with "dry sex" before.
hi, so im having the same symptoms as u, but my vagina didnt tear pon the outside i think there is a scrap or friction or somthing on the inside, and im really scared and dont know what to do, i had a yeast infection it was cured just like you, and then i had rough sex without lube and it bleed, it didnt start bleeding till after we stopped..... the same thing happend the next time, if u could help pleease do!! you said u used olive oil, and baby powder.... did u just rub the olive oil around your vagina??
I have a tear on in the top/inside of one of my vaginal lips. It wasn't there Monday afternoon. Then I went and did yoga last night for the first time and started feeling discomfort this morning.possible I got it from accsessive stretching???
Oh my gosh the same thing happend to me, And im young also (16)
And i had sex for the first time not so long ago and the peice of skin is literally hangging out of that whole, idk what to do?. What did you do?
pop to your GP but its honestly nothing to worry about.  If you are concerned about STI's, get checked as you're better safe than sorry.  Ive had all the checks and it seems we all just have demititis around the vaginal area.  My symptoms are dryness around the labia and small paper like cuts which last for a few days and then heal, if wee gets on them, they will burn, but otherwise no burning.  Its generally a very itchy area which will tear if i scratch or rub it.  I have been advised to wash twice a day with only water, wear 100% cottin knickers washed in only non-bio washing powder, with baby sensitive skin softener.  My problem has cleared up and if i feel itchy, i was prescribed the cream "Trimovate" which is for eczma which i apply thinly after washing if i feel delicate as if a tear might be coming on.  But the main points are wash twice daily with just water and wear 100% cotton underwear, dont allow yourself to get sweaty, stay VERY clean and DO NOT use any products down ther :) hope this helps!
Hi there, I have a tear at the moment and it is really sore. I experience these tears every single time I have sexual intercourse with my partner and I have done so for many years. I'm not sure if it is common to tear each time as I thought the more sex I had I wouldn't be as tight. I am a small girl and nothing seems to stretch well. I am planning on having a baby in the near future and I wouldn't like to tear any more. Is there anything I can do to stop me from tearing? I just can't take the pain any more
Okay ladies, I've got your answer.  I've done extensive research and had conversations with my gynecologist, tried different things and this is what works:  #1 olive oil, #2 pressure.  #1 olive oil - use pure olive oil and gently massage the tear and surrounding tissue several times daily with clean fingers, put a panty liner in your undies and go.  The oil will ease the burning sensation, strengthen and make flexible the tissue, and works like a miracle.  Also, give thong underwear a break, use only unscented products such as plain toilet tissue, keep any scented lotions on your legs and away from the perineal area, and use ONLY OLIVE OIL as a lubricant during intercourse.  #2 pressure - Don't lift or push heavy things as this can cause internal damage and tears are part of the result of this pressure.  To keep my experience short, I had terrible burning tears for years and wound up with "pelvic organ prolapse" (my uterus dropped) requiring surgery.  My medical records reflected my gyno noting problems during internal exams without telling me, about the same number of years I had this tearing.  With use of the olive oil massage, followed by surgery, they stopped completely.  I've only had one tear in the last 3 years and that was about 3 months post surgery.  Still use olive oil as my only lubricant during intercourse (married 24 years), and make 4 trips back and forth from the car carrying groceries instead of 1.  I don't believe these tears have anything to do with STDs.  Take care of your bodies before the damage is done and good luck to you.  Hope this helps someone!  
I sincerely hope you respond to this,

I am being shipped off to a Vulvar center 5 hours from home next month to undergo study and treatment for this condition because of all the gynos I've been to, no one has any idea what this is. What did they call it? What did they prescribe? I really would like to go in with answers.
I have had labia skin tears and just thought I'd have to suffer with it. However, I found that after using sulfer soap (which I could only purchase online via amazon) that my labia skin tears healed up.  The soap doesn't burn or anything and is very reasonably priced.
To anyone who has had this issue with labia or perineum tears and burning uncomfortable pain during sex, urination or sweating... Also can cause anal fissures (anal tears) I have had the same thing occur for over two years! I went from doctor to doctor and was checked for every STD imaginable. What I have found out has changed my life and finally given me freedom from this. I found out about systemic Candida and started eliminating yeast, sugar and a few other things from my diet.  Many different things can cause it, such as being on antibiotics or stress. Sex seems to exacerbate it and you can pass it back and forth to your partner as they experience symptoms rarely and usually its anal itching. Google systemic candida and I guarantee you that if your doctors cant seem to find anything wrong that this will change your life and allow you to live a normal sex life again. I find that if I slip and start eating a lot of sugar even if its fruit that the systems will come back! Good luck to all who have this issue because it is truly debilitating.... Also apple cider vinegar diluted with water applied directly to the area or soaking with 1-2 cups of vinegar in bath tends to temporarily alleviate symptoms. Amazon has quite a few books on this subject that were extremely helpful!!
I have atear from sex with a new partner who used his own condom with lots of "bumps" I guess for pleasure. It tore almost immediately and even though I got up and used vaseline it was really paunful. The timing of this is awful. I'm getting ready for my daughter's wedding and knew I shouldn't get into any of this before the wedding. It's so distracting. Trying to have a bowel movement with IBS is so painful!
I am so totally amazed that so many have similar problems.  I've had 4 children but only one, my premmie, was a vaginal birth.  I have just come off a course of strong antibiotics and recognised the signs of a yeast infection so grabbed a one dose tablet from the chemist.  However this afternoon after going I was stinging a bit so I dabbed myself clean with some fragrance free baby wipes and then dabbed dry with some toilet paper and sure enough, I had bled a little.  I'm almost positive that this particular brand of toilet paper is possibly a partial cause because it's scented....I hate scented toilet paper but it was cheap and soft! Because my children have super sensitive skin though I've always avoided the scented stuff - we don't like eczema'd boy bits.

I've had this problem seriously since my almost 4 year old youngest was born - but haven't been totally right since my VBAC but he was tiny so really shouldn't have caused any problems.  Also,  not helping is my current addiction to chocolate...I admit it - I eat WAY too much but I think I'm after the high I can't get any other way, LOL.  My poor husband though - I didn't tell him that last time we had intercourse he'd made me bleed - I think he gets sick of hearing which parts hurt, what with my fibro and degenerating discs and arthritis and migraines etc etc....but honestly, when everything is causing pain, the "whoohaa" doesn't get turned on at all.  Poor fella. If I could talk him into understanding maybe it would be easier. All he does is tell me to find a specialist.  Sorry, specialists cost more money than we have - he hates my GP - and this is a basic problem it seems.  I'm just 'happy' if that's the correct word for it, that I'm not alone.
Hi there,
Ive had this problem since i became sexually active.  I'm 29 now and it is still a problem.  I've had thrush and bv yes, but when i haven't had them, i still get the perineal tears at the back.
When i've had partners with a smaller penis, I found I didn't suffer too badly at all.  When they've been a handsome size, it's been awful!
I also found that different sexual positions can cause it more too, like from behind, so it is worth avoiding those until you find something to stop them occuring.
Sometimes i wonder if my hymen didn't break enough, i think i can still see some intact to this day, even after a natural birth. It seems unlikely but it doesn't look far back enough? Perhaps I'm wrong but it looks to still cover a third of me there?  
I guess it's one of those things.  I've tried using gels there and i mentioned it once at the gum clinic (hard to tell whether we have bv or thrush sometimes and they do on the spot checks and give treatment there and then) and they gave me aqueous cream to wash with which helped a little, but it still happened. Worth a try i suppose for those who haven't used it yet?
  Best wishes to you all x
Thank you thank you gillbill, this is the first thing out here that has made any sense of my issue...I feel as tho I could have written your post! I'm at my wits ends really.

thank you so very much~
fkk
Can you use Wound Be Gone inside? Thats where I get a cut :(
Hey ladies,

Are many of you on birth control pills? I've been doing so much research and it seems that many woman have said this problem started after they began BC. Mine did as well, about a month or two after starting the pill.

Most women said they had no more cuts when they stopped the pill. So I'm thinking this might have something to do with the pill. Even though most gynecologists don't think it's connected to the pill.
So glad it's not just me... I have had multiple tears now and it's really starting to hurt... How do I go about sorting it as I am only 17 and easily embarrassed.... Any help would be great x
I have read all the posts, and NONE of them are closest to what I am experiencing.  I am 58 years old, Menopausal, and have been married to my sweetheart for 14 years.  We are both on our second marriage.  Last December, we were in a car wreck, broadside by a 3/4 ton truck, and I was very lucky to have been wearing my seat belt, as I always do.  So were the other people in the vehicle.  I was the only one injured, with a broken right clavicle, bruised ribs and tissue damage.  Of course, I was initially prescribed Percoset, but NOT a stool softener.  I became SOOOO constipated, that I became impacted, and in the process of trying to have a bowel movement, I tore very badly between the vagina and anus.  Once I got on a powerful laxative regimen, the constipation issue became resolved, but now, I am constantly tearing, and cannot have sex with my dear, sweet, understanding husband.  And he doesn't want to hurt me, so he doesn't bother me.  I worry about his health, since ejaculation is VERY beneficial for man's prostate, and the more frequently they ejaculate, the less likely they are of developing Prostate cancer.  I read that in a Medical Journal several years ago.  I suspect that I can cure the problem by having my hormone's tested and getting on BHRT, but have no money to spare right now to do that.  I know that BHRT will repair the elasticity in the skin in the perineum and vaginal area, but I wonder if there is another approach, costing less money, that will fill the bill.  I feel like I keep getting an epesiotomy over and over again!  BTW, My husband does NOT have a large organ, but it has always been perfect for me.  Now, even that hurts me.  Alternatively, I will take care of him in other ways (manually), to help him and protect him from developing negative Prostate issues.  I love him SO much, that I will do whatever it takes to help keep him healthy.  He's 70 years old, and has a WICKED libido! LOL!
I had burning in the vaginal region and a tear. It never hurt to pee but it burned and started to itch. I had a culture done and it came back negative for herpes but now I'm concerned. I still have slight burning after 6 weeks. Does anyone know about this or have any input to help?
I have a tear in the left side of my vagina.. Ive been crying for days the doctor told me it was herpes i am only 16 and im so upset and need help i see a specialast on january 3 2013 reading everybodys posts make me feel abit better thinking it is not herpes ...... Cause you would have sores right? Ive had this tear and pain for a couple months now and i have no sores down there or on my mouth! Please some one help me i cant sleep i cry daily i just want this pain to go away ..
I feel for you ladies, i really do. I also have very similar issues (after sex little lesion like cuts and burning when i urine and painful after sex) I've seen several doctors and no one has been able to diagnose nor help me find a solution to this problem that has been going on for about a year now. I'm wondering if my problem that i continue having each and every time, only after sex with my boyfriend is perhaps a reaction from my depoprovera shot or an allergic reaction to siemen or shaving cream?? Dr's have been quick to scare the living crap out of me and insist its herpes well it is not- my results can back negative after 2 different Dr.'s tested for herpes and also a culture. Im desperate, i have no insurance and i am a single mother and cant afford to keep at this. How is this possible, i don't understand how there is no answer nor a solution, this is terrible this is really effecting me :( and i feel like nobody understands how i feel.

I believe I have the same situation as you had.  The trauma to the area.  The doctor has already ruled out bv, yeast, std.  So she put me on doxycycline and she started me two days ago with nystatin cream (not with steriod), but antibotic cream.  I wanted to know how long did it take for you to heal.  I have been suffering since May 3rd.  I have been on doxycycline since last Tuesday, May 14th.  Thank you for posting.
.
I get tears every once in a while just from wiping and once from sex. They hurt! I hate going to the bathroom. I am using a neosporin and it seems to be working. The numbing effect is great and I feel better for a bit. You do have to reapply a few times a day but for me its worth it.
Iv also had tearing and bleeding many times whilst foreplay as well as sex. Its embarrassing and very painful.im scared can I have some advise please?
I have expierenced tearing to from my vagina after sex i used neosporin. It's helped me beffore on a cut i got in my vagina while playing sports. Hopefully it works now i also rubbed some montrin to help with the irritation
R all of u women using tampons?  I have found those tears in female companions. It becomes their "spot". I came looking for a solution cause my latest companion seems to have a huge rip between her pelvis and her hip. Her vaginal tear is about an inch or more along a bone. It is her spot and she likes me there but I am reluctant to hurt anyone even if she enjoys it. Is there surgery for it?  I am sure it has something to do with nutrition. Omega-3, water, vitamins and mineral might make a difference but taking care what or who u allow into this delicate area is important too
hello. i am having a problem. i am 19 and engaged. me and my bf have been having sex alot but today it hurt and i started to bleed and i dont know what to do. can one of yall help?
I use coconut oil.  Soothes and is a natural antimicrobial.  Though, it doesn't help it heal any quicker.
I have been experiencing skin tears in my labia for about two years. I recently saw my GP about it and got a referral to a gynaecologist, who diagnosed lichen sclerosus. I've started using a steroid ointment called advantan fatty ointment, and the stinging has eased after one day. My gynae took a biopsy to make sure that it is lichen sclerosus, but I'm encouraged that the steroid cream has started working already. If you have these tears, get to your doctor or see a specialist. The condition can cause long-term problems if you don't get it sorted. Good luck!
Soooo. I'm going to start off by saying that I recently went through this frustrating and aggravation ordeal, like all of you. Me and my boyfriend had had sex on a Friday night. (2 weeks ago) Sunday night is when I noticed the burning sensation when I peed and wiped. Of course I was concerned. The next day the pain continued so being concerned about my vagina, just like any woman should, I pulled out my mirror (my hanging door mirror from Walmart lol) and began investigating. I noticed two tears and two abrasion I guess you could call them, in between my vagina lips and the abrasions were near my butt hole. I instantly freaked out! I remember saying out loud, the MFer tore me up. (Excuse my French). Being the worry wart that I am I called my nurse the next day and told her exactly what was going on. I also explained to her that sores were consistent with the different sex positions we were in that night. The condom had gotten dry and I felt the pain, but I didn't think it would come to this. She told me that it was normal and that women tear, the best think to do is to stay lubed up especially while wearing condoms. I became at ease for awhile, but I'm one of those people that instantly head to google if I think something is wrong with me. I came across all kinds of articles. Some said that it could be STDs, most of the articles suggested herpes.
Hi - I have had some cracks in my skin between my vagina and anus a few times, painful to tough and pee/wipe of you touch them- I used coconut oil last night and they are now healed! I think they were just from having sex and the skin there was dry and got stretched too much causing the dry skin to crack- coconut oil just before bed so it can moisturise overnight, it's perfectly healed now.