Vagisil and numbness
Hi...
I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced using vagisil on and off for a week or so and then had a feeling of numbness begin after that time. I may have had a yeast infection, was given generic drugs for it and reacted badly by getting hives or something like it. I still have some itch and put a little vagisil on it and it burned like crazy for about a minute or two and then that whole area felt numb. I washed it off but of course it still feels numb. Can anybody relate?? It used to feel good and would take care of the itch...not anymore. What happened? Any ideas?

Merryn
Every time I have used Vagisil, it caused numbness.  I kind of thought that was the point.  I wouldn't be alarmed.  However, you're not supposed to use it for extended periods of time.
Hi...
I guess with me it used to just soothe and never burn and I don't recall feeling numb there after putting it on. That's why it feels different for me now.
Thanks for sharing.

Merryn
Okay, so Ive been using vagisil and it started numbness in my vagina. Yeah it does cause numbeness. I think it'ss supposed to. Don't wash it off. That's a painful feeling when you're touching something numb. It's okay that it's numb. It should be. I think. For me it's always numb. And it burns like FUCKKKK for 2-minuets. Then stops and makes the pain go away. But now it's still HURTING like CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY. it feels like hot spicy **** in there. and it burns. Kinda like when u have a sore throat and you swallow. That's how I feel in my hole of the vagina. PAIN how can this pain stop? can it stop from using vagisil? and does vagisil cure the pain or just numb it? HELP
I've used vagisil before and almost never felt numbness. Or maybe the itch was just to much to feel the numbness but I've been using it on n off for about 3 days and the numbness feels weird! Help!!
i used vagisil yesterday for the first time  and i to experience a lot of itching and burning and it still hurts pretty bad what do i do