Vasectomy gone wrong?
My boyfriend who is 61 yrs old, had a vasectomy back in 1975. Thinking he was fixed, I found out I am pregnant today, I am 40 Yrs old. Could it really be possible? I am in shock, and due to my age, a bit worried... Already raising my 1st child alone with not one cent of child support since day one., or father involvement. Not ready to take it on alone again. Funny how the men have the option, and woman do not... Confused....
well you do have a situation on your hands. I'm not sure what to tell you
I know how you feel! My husband and I a separated, we do spend time together trying to work things out. My period is a week late. I have not at all been with anyone else. He had a vasectomy back in the 80's. He is 54 and I am 43. My son is 21 and he has a few grandchildren. I have not mentioned anything to him. He believes that there is no way that i could ever get pregnant. Not sure how i feel about this whole thing.
Worry Wart