Very confused! Need help please! :(

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Very confused! Need help please! :(

Hello, ok i know many of you are going to think im crazy but im asking this because ive heard it happened to many women but im worried and confused and need some help so please no rude comments.Ok so basically i know my body to the tee like i know the back of my hand. Every month i get my period on day 26. The 1st and 2nd day are light then the 3rd is a moderate flow. The 4th goes back to light and the 5th is just spotting (like 1 tampon a day spotting). This past month (november) i got it on time but it was abnormally light. 1st and 2nd day was only spotting when it is normally light. Then the 3rd day was light like it normally is on the 1st and 2nd and then i barely spotted anything on the 4th day and then it was over. My period are always the same and always 5 days long. The only PMS symptoms i get 3 days before my period and only the 1st and 2nd day of my period are cramps and they are about a 5-7 depending on the day out of a 10. This past month i had slight cramps 1 day before and all through my period. Like i said i know my body and i know somethings not right. Since i got my period i have been getting dizzy spells, non-stop cramps in my lower stomach, stabbing pains throughout my stomach,rib cage pain, nausea,backaches,dull achey (achy) headaches and severe insomnia. I normally sleep all the way through but now im up half the night tossing and turning and i am now constantly exhausted. I also am always hungry. It is now 15 days past the 1st day of my period and i took a preg test from the dollar store. I know that i never have any of these symptoms from my period of any other time during my cycle. Is it possible that i could still be pregnant even though i had "bleeding" and a neg preg test?? I know someone who mossed her periods but didnt get a pos test until she was 6 months. So does anybody have any answers??? Please help :'( my fiance and i have been trying since 8 months and i really hope that i am preg
Everyone is different and I think that anything is possible. I would go to the doc and get a blood test to be sure that way you arent second guessing your self. Good Luck
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals