Very large lump inside vagina?
It is not painful, which I suppose is a good thing... but it is worrisome. I was thinking it could be a cyst, but those are supposed to be painful..
I've been masturbating since I was very young. Right now I am seventeen, and over the past five months or so, when I masturbate, there is often a large lump far inside my vagina - and it is not as if it is in the walls. It is actually like a big, protruding ball, just in there, and sometimes it is larger or placed elsewhere than other times...? I guess that sounds a little weird, but I'm really wondering if I should be worried about this. I don't know what it could be, but it's a little annoying if you know what I mean XD
I've been embarrassed to tell my doctor about this on previous visits, but if need be, I'll tell her next time..

--I just realized, sometimes it's barely there, and sometimes it's just huge and - I admit I don't know much about the reproductive organs, but could it be that this is actually caused by my period? That this is the.. sack thing.. god I need to get educated.

Anyways, thanks!
For such a bump, cyst and bartholin cyst should be ruled out. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.