Vibration in groin/buttocks
I am 65 and had a normal cardiac cath 9 months ago.  I had the "plug" placed in my right femoral artery, which I understand dissolves and becomes part of the artery.  Just lately I have been having a "buzzing" or pulsating in my low groin more toward the bone that I sit on.  At first I thought it was my cell phone buzzing in my pocket but now I am sensing that it feels like a flow or pulsation of my heart.  I am worried about having an aneurysm.  I did a search on your site and found over one hundred women who reported the same thing, some higher in the ovary, but described it exactly as I have.  Can a medical person answer this?  I'm a bit embarassed to ask my doctor as she might think I'm a hypochondriac.
you will need  to repost this is the ask an expert forum for a doctor to answer..although some of us do work in medicine we can not answer in such capacity we must answer as volunteeers and honestly I dont know this answer !!! good luck,,C