Women's Health Community
Viginal Discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Viginal Discharge

I've been getting a white cloudy viginal discharge with a smell too it for awhile the times that I've gotten a pap it doesn't show no infections.  Can this occur because of my partners semen? the smell gets stronger during and after intercourse. I do not feel any itching or redness just the discharge
Related Discussions
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
when i was pregnant I had the same thing.  I did not have any itching and burning and went to OB and she immediately saw that it was a yeast infection..she examined me for a split second and instantly knew without having a test done.  Your situation sounds similar.  

gina
Blank
Yeah that's what I think it could be  VB, I made an appointment.. thanks ladies!
Blank
79258_tn?1190634010
An odor that's stronger after intercourse, especially if it's "fishy", makes me think of bacterial vaginosis (BV). You need to see your doctor :-)
Blank
Bacterial vaginosis, most likely.
Blank
I dont know whats wrong with me it could be anything but i have been very ichy and my discharge is like liquid and white. Does ne one know what it could be?
Blank
I've been having this clearish white dicharge before and after intercourse. And well after I have intercourse when I get my paps it comes back normal. What could it be?
Blank
I had a baby four months ago and since then I have had one period but now im getting brown discharge with a little smell to it. wot can it be and how can I treat it?
Blank
i being getting a white discharge when i go to the restroom i miss my period last month but i don't really know what is wrong with me what do you think
Blank
could you be pregnant if you have missed your period plus thick white discharge is common in pregnancy
Blank
ive had some verry strong and nasty smell for the last 4 months ive tryed dush and vagesile but it wont go away, i have sum discharge but its clear and the smell gets stronger right after intercorse what can it be?
Blank
ive been haveing white discharge and its like liquid but i had a pap and things are normal, i have no itch and there is no smell, its always after intercourse and last for a week what could this be?
Blank
l have had some very strond smell, even my three year old girl could smell it, l once had viginal warts 5 years ago, is my hubby cheating on me?
Blank
i am 48 years old recently after intercorse i have had a discolored viginal discharge that feels like a slight yeast infection . i think the discharge may be causing the irritation but im trying to figure out what is causing the discharge , i also feel swolen . i was not having sex for several years until recently and several years ago i had a oblation (ablation) and i havent had any kind of estrogen other than what my body has produced.
Blank
I have white kinda thick dicharge but nothing worng I've been check for everythign and they that they didn't knwo wat coudl it be?
Blank
try douching with peroxide and water for a couple of weeks. do it before and after sex...and during youe everyday shower...worked for me
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...