Viginal Pain, lower Abdominal Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viginal Pain, lower Abdominal Pain

I am having the lower abdominal pain which is severe and I had viginal swelling also.
When I met the GP, she given medicene for Viginal swelling, and asked for the scan for lower abdominal pain and the urine test. The Viginal swelling had been reduced, but the pain and the itching sensation is still there.
There has been a discharge from the vigina (vagina) after the intercourse today.

The reports are yet to come, mean time I am in the negative frame of mind that these might be symptoms of CANCER and both these things rae interrelated or I dont know how big is the problem is.

I have kid of 1.5 years, and I am 30 years old, I started my sexual intercourse only 2.5 years back.
Can some one help on this regard please.

Kind Regards