Viginal

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viginal

I was curious about my viginal so I looked at it and I saw that my viginal was too opened. I realized that after the birth of my 2 year old, I was cut alittle for the opening of the baby but I also was sown back. My question is, is it possible that the stitches came loose and I widen so to speak and if so , should I be worried?
Avatar n tn
what's a viginal? Vagina?
Avatar n tn
yeah do you mean vagina i found it hard to undrstand your post
Avatar n tn
this happens to many woman after they give birth. the opening to the vagina is larger then it once was.of course, you had basically the size of a watermelon coming out of you. its normal it would stretch. a friend of mine had the same complaint. she too was sewed up and suddenly found herself not able to keep a tampon in and when her and her husband went to have sex, she wondered if "it" was even in yet? after time it went back to pretty much the way it was. you are still experiencing this after 2 years? do you see your gynocologist each year?
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Avatar n tn
How old were you when you had your ...
12 hrs ago by Hadleigh_bell
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals