Vigorous Sex, and raw skin by clitoris

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vigorous Sex, and raw skin by clitoris

Last night, I had sex with my Boyfriend. The third time was quite vigorous, and after that my clitoris was very sensitive. Today I checked myself out with a mirror, and I noticed that I had raw skin which was right by my clitoris. It was red, and there is a twing of pain if I touch it, I also noticed when my boyfriend would rub close to my clitoris, only the area that had raw skin hurt. Is this just due to rough sex, or could it be genital warts, or herpes. Please help out..THis is causing me to think a lot....
If your worried about herpes, go get a test done while the skin is still raw. If it does not heal within a week or two and gets a wet green scab over the sore, then it is probably herpes. if its gone in a few days its just a sore caused by too much rubbing. next time make sure you use lots of lube, and take care of yourself. don't be too rough in bed, and let your bits have a break.
i am having the same problem. my vagina iz itchy and when i scratch it, it is irritated and the tongue turns red. it feels like i am being teared and it bleeds on the top of the vagina by the tip of it. it burns badly. then thers these old skin that i try to remove my hand thinking its dirt but wen i do remove it it leaves a fleshly look and it burn wen i go to take a shower. i need help i am only 17. having sex waz the biggest mistake of my life!!!!!
i having quite a similar problem. I had sex with my boyfriend and during sex i notice that my vigina (vagina) got very sore. After i noticed that the skin on my cliterous was very red and was really sore and stingy. It hurts to touch and looks horrible.
..I am having the same problem, my husband and I had sex and this is the second time BTW, we had sex and after I felt pain on the outside of my vagina, looked at it and a piece of skin is missing. It hurts and now I have to wait a week to have sex with my husband.I'm only 24 and this is really hurting my self esteem. Can't feel sexy if my vagina isn't good and healthy.what should I do ?