Virginal Discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Virginal Discharge

I would like to ask why am I getting virginal discharges frequently. Sometimes it's white but most of the time it's yellow with and without smell. It'll go away for couple of weeks, then just before and after menstruation it will linger for a week or 2. Sometimes it liquidy, other times it's quite thick like cheese. It's not exactly itchy inside but itchy around it and I am so sick and tired of using Canesdan Cream.

I haven't tried the full course of Canesdan cream cause I am scared that it might hurt quit abit if I insert the cream in. Can you please help me... Thank You
It sounds like a yeast infection. If your afraid to use an over the counter yeast medicine...Go see your Dr. you can ask for Diflucan.It's one pill that you swallow, and it gets rid of your yeast infection. You may need some cream for your external yeast infection as well. I would go see the dr.
i ve bn to dr. and was dignose bacterial realated infection.i ve completed a full curse of metronidazole
i ve completed a full course of metronidazole yet i smell some funny scent and it very itchy around my liba mijora sometimes wn i scratch it forms little spots.
I am having a smelly discharge and sometimes itches.  what is the proper medication.

Sharon
I usally have a clear discharge after my period. Its clear and I rarely have problems. This month it feels really liquidy, bit heavier than normal. it's been itchy and a bit sore. Is it an infection?
I get a clear white liguid a times.  it has a little to not smell.  It get thick before and after my period, where it is  thicker w/ a light yellowish white color. Also, i get horny because i hae a bf. i also get wet with discharge and i play with myself.  I even get horny sometimes for the heck of it and i get wet.  Is this normal?
please can u help iv got small white spots inside my vigina (vagina) am so worried about it can u help plzzzz
hi,I also have the same problem,I tried all sorts of pills and vaginal cream,nothing seems to be working permanently.it will get jelly like after treatment,but after 2 months it reoccurs.and when I was pregnant it was really bad.it came everyday.
i have a small swelling on my virginal opening and yellow spoilt milk like discharge. am worried? what is wrong with  me?