Virginity Test Needed

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Virginity Test Needed

I would like to take a virginity test to certify how i have never had intercourse before, but would own finger instertion in the past render the results useless? please help..
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-virginity-test.htm

Not sure why you are needing this "test." Read the information in the link above it might help you figure things out. From what I've seen on the internet there is no real way to do an accurate "virginity test"  
I'm not sure why you need this test either.  You can't prove or disprove that you've ever had intercourse as hymens break all the time these days through physical exercise and other non-sexually related things.
I should add: "UNLESS you hymen still happens to be intact."  But what are the costs if you go in and yours has broken despite the fact you've never had intercourse?  Will the person still take your word?
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals