WAS IT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING???!!! HELP!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My period was due around the 21st of Feb.  I did spot a little  brown discharge that day, which made me think it was coming, but then I had some light red discharge when I went to the bathroom. It happened one more time, then after that it was brown.  Now it has stopped.  I don't have any other symptoms really.  I just notice that my PMS symptoms are fading like the bloating and feeling like my period is coming.  I usually get a headache a week before and I didn't get it.  Oh, I took a hpt like a day or two after I should have gotten it and it was negative. It wasn't the first morning urine, though.  Could it be too early?  What does this sound like to you?
implantion bleding is when the ovum implants itself into the uterus. it happens approx. 8-12 days past ovulation. i would retest in a couple of days!
are you on any birth control or taking any new meds? its only the 25th so your period is just a few days late. periods can be crazy like that.
when did you have unprotected intercourse?
No, I'm not on any birth control pills.  We use condoms, but there was one time when we didn't earlier this month.  I don't remember the exact day.
I'm usually very regular.  I've had 3 miscarriages in a row.  Most of the time when it happens like this, I am pregnant.  I just wanted to make sure it sounded like that to somebody else.
I had spotting like you did about a week before my period was due and now I'm sure I'm pregnant.  Hpt are still saying negative, but I'm 2 months along.  I read somewhere that bleeding early in pregnancy can make hcg levels stay lower longer, for some odd reason.  I would say you sound very pregnant!  Just don't loose heart if you don't get a positive for ahwile.
it only happens in a handfull of women not many of us even get this some women are under the impression its a deffinate sign but like i said 1 in 50 people probly experience this dont now the exact number but i no alot of women having babys around the age i am now babys everywhere i never had it with my 2 pregnancys either goodluck.
Just curious, did you have a blood test to confirm or are you going on instinct?
And I hope the original poster gets the result you are hoping for! Good luck--J
So does implantation bleeding occur before your period or when your would expect your period?  I started the spotting when I should have gotten it.  I keep feeling like it's coming, but it won't.  I've had three miscarriages in a row.  I have a 5 year old, but I have't been able to keep one since.  I think my problem is low hcg levels.

Thank you all for your responses.  I hope this time things work out in our favor!
befor your period usually i heard it takes anywhere from 2 days to 10 days to implant so if it was late implantation it could happen around your af good luck.
I always had regular periods and one day i spotted for a day and i didn't get a positive test for a little over a week
hi i was suppose to start my period on the 14th and it is now the 23 and i went to the restroom and i had some pink on the toilet paper then 1 hr later i started to bleed like a dark red color so i put a tampon in and so i started getting really bad cramps well i went to the restroom again and i had like a little bit of clots so now i went to the restroom and it im not bleeding like i was it is now pinkish well i have taken pg test several time and they all say negative could i still be pg or is this implation bleeding? I also have another question if im not pg if i have sex everyday for 1 month could i get pregnant?
Hello everyone
im on birth control and last saturday march 11 i had sex when i was on my p and this month i have forgot to take 2 pills but i made them up and today is march the 25 and im back on my p and i shouldnt be i have 11 days to go and i dont understand why im back on this early but it dosent look like bloode at all just brown spotting well can some one help me and when i go to the bathroom its not in the pee just when i wipe .
I had what I thought was my period on July 14. It lasted about 1/2 day. It was more liek spotting. I spotted a couple more days on and off. More like discharge. I thought it was a light period. On Aug 13 I missed my period. I just found out earlier this week I am pregnant. Do you think I was pregnant when I thought I had my July period? Or if it had been implantation blleding would it have been earlier?
Hello everyone.. i am very confused here. I have been reading a lot on this implantation bleeding. But anyway, heres my situation. Right now is usually about when i get my period so there is just something a little different this time, it is definately not as heavy. If i were to not wear a tampon then i would only have a few spots in my undies. BUT when i go to the bathroom and wipe is when i DO get blood, kinda like the blood when i'm on my period, just maybe not as much. So i'm not sure what to think. I took a first response, but it was negative. Now here's the thing, last time i was pregnant it was the first time, but i also had implantation bleeding maybe for 1-2 days at the most. This time it was about 3. My regular periods last about 3-4 days too. So who knows.. if anyone has more experience in this please let me know what you think, i've unexperienced in this implantation bleeding thing. thanks!! my email is ***@****
Hi, I have a question about implantation...my bf an I have had unprotected sex and for the past three days I have noticed first a light pink spotting only on tp then it was brown then it was faint pink. now it has stopped altogether. the spotting lasted for about 3 days. does this sound like implantion?
My husband and I have been trying to get preg for 18 months had eptopic preg feb 07 my period was due 2 days ago I have had no cramps but have been moody as hell hubby says much worse then usual but today i have had light pink show just when patting.  Could this be an implation bleed?
hi im very confused about this while thing. my boyfriend and i usually have unprotected sex, but i have never gotten a positive pregnancy test. i started my period about 3 days ago, but i bled on the first day only and its wasn't pink or brown, it looked like normal blood. i still have mild cramps but my breasts aren't sore and i don't have any discharge. do i need to take a test?
I used to be on DEPO but years ago now, its actually been about 11 years now since I was on DEPO,(give or take), I wasnt even on it a year....b4 DEPO i was always normal, but now i am not, i finally began to get a normal cycle, maybe not around the same time each month but i was finally getting one every month.....normally when I am about 2 start my period i get pretty cranky, I hardly eat because of the bloating, and lots of times i cramp pretty bad, well, i did not get my period in July, or in August, I have been happier more than usual, one of my friends said that i was glowing...... well yesterday i began cramping in my lower back, and now this morning i wiped some red, but not dark, i mean last month I had a little pink, but this time some red, but dont feel the way i normally do when i am about to start or am on my period, i feel hungry a lot more often and pee a lot...... What could be going on with my body????? i have been praying like crazy and really talking to my body everyday.....can some one PLEASE help me......any one else who took DEPO?????????
Hi, i hd my last period on september 7th, but it only lasted 2-3 days and was lighter than usual. Well, yesterday, october 31st, when we got back from trick or treating, i really had to pee. When i wiped, i saw a little tiny bit of light light red/pink on the tp. Then i wiped this morning and it was even lighter, like it was barely there. Now its nov 1st in the afternoon, and there has been nomore. Can it be implantation bleeding? My boyfriend and i are trying to conceive and started this month around the beginning of october. Thanks and good luck everyone!!!:)
went to the Dr. last week and was told that I was six weeks pregnant now today I went to the bathroom and noticed brown spoting. is it posable that it is inplantation (implantation) bleeding, should I be worried about miscaraging or is this some what normal?