Waiting for Aunt Flo...

I had a baby 4 1/2 months ago. Exclusively pumped for 6 weeks. I was taking trinessa but stopped due to side effects. While on the pill had spotting/period for about 2 weeks. I stopped the pill at the end of January and since then haven't had another period. Had some mucousy discharge about 3 weeks ago and terrible cramping and back ache last week but st...
You may be having lactational amenorrhea. Lactational amenorrhoea method of contraception is effective only if  three criterion are met ,i.e. exclusive breast feeding, menses not started and baby less than 6months of age and provided the optimal breast feeding practices are undertaken. Return of menses after delivery is variable and first few cycles are usually anovulatory. So, it is not unusual to experience spotting only during menses. Similarly return of fertility is also very variable. In my opinion, chances of pregnancy are less if you meet all the three criterion, but it is safer to rule out pregnancy by doing a urine pregnancy test.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.