Warts on Pubic Area
Hi Everyone,

Its an embarrasing question but I want to ask anyway. I have noticed that when I wax my pubic hairs I get warts (mostly after my periods) ,what could be the cause. Is discharge causing this? Please help.
The bumps after waxing on the pubis area are most likely folliculitis rather than warts. If your skin is prone to folliculitis, then waxing even with Brazilian wax will aggravate the condition. Folliculitis and ingrown hair are common after waxing. For these, after waxing,  apply cold compresses(ice cubes wrapped in a towel) on the rash and take some antihistaminic like benadryl or claritin.You can also apply calamine lotion on the rash. It will help in soothing the skin. A mild corticosteroid cream will also help.

Also you can go in for laser hair removal which causes permanent reduction of hair and does not cause folliculitis also. Please consult a good cosmetologist/dermatologist for that.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hey thanks a bunch. I'll surely try what you have prescriped and let you know.