Was this a possible false positive?
Hi...So Ill start from the beginning, I had gotten my period the 13th of June, I did have unprotected sex around the 26 or 27th, but the next day after intercourse I began bleeding Again, light and only for 3 days. (my period ws over by the 19th) Anyways, I decided to take a pregnancy test on the Monday(11th) and it came back positive right away and it came up with in the allowed time. So I decided to take another test about a 1 1/2 later and it came up neg. I took another one later that evening and it came back neg also. (these three tests were the Answer test from GIANT) On tuesday I took a generic test from Walmart during the afternoon an that one came up neg. So I figured I had been using diluted urine so I bought a First Response and took one on Wednesday Morning and that one came back neg. I am confused! How did i get a pos on the first test and the rest were all neg? Has this happened to anyone and they were in fact pregnant? I am experiencing some early signs of pregnancy such as, headaches, bloating, irritable, fatigue, my breasts are slightly sensitive(mostly my nipples). I did have a blood test today but I am waiting for the results. I am just curious if this has happened to any one before or if the first test was in fact a false positive. Thanks in advance.
This is the second time I have posted this, I am just looking for some advice, and dont seem to be getting any here...thanks everyone for you time!
You only recently posted both questions. Once 2 hours ago, and this one less than 30 minutes ago. This forum gets passed over a lot, and many questions might go un-answered for a few hours. I did however answer your question (Well...asked a question to find out more info) on the pregnancy 18-34 forum.