Women's Health Community
Was this a possible false positive?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Was this a possible false positive?

Hi...So Ill start from the beginning, I had gotten my period the 13th of June, I did have unprotected sex around the 26 or 27th, but the next day after intercourse I began bleeding Again, light and only for 3 days. (my period ws over by the 19th) Anyways, I decided to take a pregnancy test on the Monday(11th) and it came back positive right away and it came up with in the allowed time. So I decided to take another test about a 1 1/2 later and it came up neg. I took another one later that evening and it came back neg also. (these three tests were the Answer test from GIANT) On tuesday I took a generic test from Walmart during the afternoon an that one came up neg. So I figured I had been using diluted urine so I bought a First Response and took one on Wednesday Morning and that one came back neg. I am confused! How did i get a pos on the first test and the rest were all neg? Has this happened to anyone and they were in fact pregnant? I am experiencing some early signs of pregnancy such as, headaches, bloating, irritable, fatigue, my breasts are slightly sensitive(mostly my nipples). I did have a blood test today but I am waiting for the results. I am just curious if this has happened to any one before or if the first test was in fact a false positive. Thanks in advance.