Water bubble on my lip
I have a water bubble on my lip, now I am a person that loves to rip skin off of my lip, and I'm not sure if I recall ever having this before, I feel like I have but I am not sure, any way, I have this water bubble (well not such a clear looking bubble but it is a bump with water in it), its just swollen, its on my bottom lip, there are like two little dots like "booboos" so I don't think this is a cold sore, I feel like it came from me peeling my skin off, you know when you hurt your skin for example with shoes and the bubble comes out, that's what I feel I did with my lip, now I could be wrong, anyone can relate? Or have any tips on how to get rid of it?
It can be a blister due to trauma or a mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubblelike painles swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own.But if it does not,then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist.It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.