Weight gain.
So, I had an appt today and I am now 121lbs. But since I had my son I have never been more than 120lbs. I have been feeling sick a lot lately. But I am on Lupron and hormone pills. My boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes. And I don't know what is going on with me. Any idea's?
At my last appt which was a month ago I was 118lbs. So, that is like 5 lbs in a month. Is that normal for Lupron?? I never put weight on!!
These changes can be due to the hormonal effects caused by the pills but if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The only thing that has me thinking I may be is my stomach! It is harder than normal. And is sticking out more than normal. And at first I thought it was from not being able to have a bowel movement. But I have been able to now and it is still bigger than normal. And no matter what I do, it won't go away!
It is soo hard to know for sure because I didn't get my period last month due to the Lupron injections I'm assuming.