Weird Belly Sensation
Hi - Just thought I would post this here - for the past two days my lower belly area - possibly uterus or lower intestines have been "gurgling" or someting similar to that - it's been giving a weird sensation/vibration.  

It's sort of like when you lay flat on your stomach on the hard floor, and you can feel a pulse in your belly button... it's like that, but about 6 inches below my belly button. It doesn't hurt, but it's weird and annoying...and i can feel it if I put my hand there..  Does anyone know what this could be??? I'm not preggers, I didn't really eat anything out of the ordinary the last couple of days.

I know this is sort of weird, but I thought I'd put it out there...
THANKS
gas bubbles? ovulating? muscle spasm? vibration from your heartbeat,pulse? not too sure.
this happens to me sometimes when my food is digesting. especially if you are laying down. sounds like a party going on in there! nothing to be concerned about.
Thanks for the responses! I was a little concerned due to the fact that it feels so weird.. glad to hear others have the same thing, I'll try not to worry... Have a great weekend.
i have been having that for about 3 years so far and i think it is just normal mabey the pulse from your heart beat. ( my father even has it!)