Weird Belly Sensation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Weird Belly Sensation

Hi - Just thought I would post this here - for the past two days my lower belly area - possibly uterus or lower intestines have been "gurgling" or someting similar to that - it's been giving a weird sensation/vibration.  

It's sort of like when you lay flat on your stomach on the hard floor, and you can feel a pulse in your belly button... it's like that, but about 6 inches below my belly button. It doesn't hurt, but it's weird and annoying...and i can feel it if I put my hand there..  Does anyone know what this could be??? I'm not preggers, I didn't really eat anything out of the ordinary the last couple of days.

I know this is sort of weird, but I thought I'd put it out there...
THANKS
Avatar n tn
gas bubbles? ovulating? muscle spasm? vibration from your heartbeat,pulse? not too sure.
Avatar n tn
Thanks for the responses! I was a little concerned due to the fact that it feels so weird.. glad to hear others have the same thing, I'll try not to worry... Have a great weekend.
Avatar n tn
this happens to me sometimes when my food is digesting. especially if you are laying down. sounds like a party going on in there! nothing to be concerned about.
Avatar n tn
i have been having that for about 3 years so far and i think it is just normal mabey the pulse from your heart beat. ( my father even has it!)
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals