Weird Bumps
Ok. So for the past couple of months I have been struggling with this little bumps on my high outer thigh. I will show them in a picture. Well they are starting to concern me because they aren't going away. They do not itch and are not painful however if you scratch or pick at them no puss comes out they just bleed. I've also started to see them come up on random places and it's just one bump on it's own, not in clusters like the rest. I would love to get some feedback because I really am considering going to the doctor but really concerned about what the prognosis might be.
From the symptoms it looks like folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin but is more common on chest, shoulders and thighs. It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

It presents as red pimples with a hair in the center of each one. The pimples may have pus in them, and they may itch or burn.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.